Sign in to follow this  
TGH

Tank Trapping somebody inside a tent [VIDEO]

We were heading to Stary to check the tents for decent loot when we noticed a guy was already there, we decided to try and trap him in a tent with a tank trap kit for an ultra lolage. The guy seemed to know we were close though so it was a challenge, we had to wait for the best opportunity to trap him. It gave hilarious results. We may attempt to trap more people in the future so stay tuned for more ;)

• Like 13

Fitting name sgt, asshat, you're as clueless as they come since it's drum and bass, not dubstep, gj!!

Good video, sick intro and music, don't listen to that tard above since I've always liked the intro and noticed others have as well with the comments on the videos. Would've been even funnier if you didn't die.

Edited by longjohns

That was pretty good, I often see your videos on youtube and enjoy them, this one wasn't any different.

Funny video!

Thanks to all positive comments ;)

since it's drum and bass, not dubstep, gj!!

It all sounds like the same generic shit to me. You kids and your bleepity bloop music nowadays.

That is far from dubstep.

True, principal remains the same though (loud, annoying intros)... see Frankieonpcin1080p for how to do intros/outros like a boss

Edited by Friday N

It all sounds like the same generic shit to me. You kids and your bleepity bloop music nowadays.

Except many people disagree with you, go listen to your rhinestone cowboy country shit you old fart.

Fitting name sgt, asshat, you're as clueless as they come since it's drum and bass, not dubstep, gj!!

Good video, sick intro and music, don't listen to that tard above since I've always liked the intro and noticed others have as well with the comments on the videos. Would've been even funnier if you didn't die.

the bpm is well to slow to be drum and bass ....

the bpm is well to slow to be drum and bass ....

Except it's not..

The artist's channel is called feintdnb..

Edited by longjohns

Thanks ;)

Stop whining about the song, everybody isn't going to like the same songs so just deal with it. Loads of people like Feint DnB. Everybody has different tastes of music there is just no point arguing about what song is good and bad, ridiculous.

Edited by TGH