survivor1

Looking for a squad

Just got day z kind of new too the game but ive been watching youtubers such as Sacriel, Dasquirrelsnuts and oshiseven and think i could get pretty good.

so im hoping to get a squad together preferably UK/GB but any English speakers

so please tell me your skypes or steam names. Thanks guys

• Like 1

Steam name : jonasiv

Details: I am not a bandit or hero just a plain surviver with some decent equipment, I am currently in Cherno inside the firestation looting some loot. I never was in a squad since most of my friends don't even have ARMA II. It would be a new experience for me if you let me into your squad. :D Sadly...I don't have a mic if its one of the things to join the squad

Edited by JonasIV

Hi my steam name is [1944-RP] Lucky Gunz. my name in Dayz is Gooby, i currently have a squad of two me and a friend. We have been looking for a squad and we love to join you! P.S. if that name doesnt work try 1xxrevengexx1. P.P.S. I am 15

Edited by Lucky Gunz 16

Hi my steam name is [1944-RP] Lucky Gunz. my name in Dayz is Gooby, i currently have a squad of two me and a friend. We have been looking for a squad and we love to join you! P.S. if that name doesnt work try 1xxrevengexx1. P.P.S. I am 15

Do u have a mic or skype

Ya sorry my skype name is luckygunz and also my buddy and i found a boat (PBX) and know the location of two othere boats. And yes we checked if thy are there and they are.