pr0phe7

Craziest shot you've ever landed?

I was looting the northern most end of the small barracks in Lingor Island, when i start getting shot at. At this point, he is shooting with his M4/M16 and he hits me and breaks my legs about 400m away. I had an M24 out at the time, and WITHOUT scoping in, I failed and just zoomed in the gun, (not the actual scope) and blindly fired, and hit him in the head through the window in the hospital looking building south west of the ATC tower JUST as I die. He says in chat.. "WTF just happened. How did I die?"

I said "No scope bitch"

It was single handedly the most insane shot I've ever landed, I couldn't even see him!

Edited by pr0phe7
  • Like 1

I axed down a bandit who tried to shoot me at point blank range with a double-barrel.

i DMR'ed a guy to death from 1 meter after he tried to empty a bizon mag in my back....I lived to kill again.. I hope he learned his lesson tho.. Next time Shoot first.. directchat after...

thinker

I once missed everyshot aimed at two bandits in a jeep. I was using a Makarov. The driver jumped out on the drive side while I was on the passenger side. He fired a shot, missed and I ran around to the driver side and got in while his friend was still in. There was a hell of a lot of zombies and as I was driving away I hit a wall by accident. The passenger jumped out and shot at me with a Dragnov and missed. I backed out and drove away with my first vehicle in DayZ.

Point of the story you ask? My shots scored just right that I missed everyone to get an epic get away. Far more worth it than killing those two bandits.

• Like 1

I was looting the northern most end of the small barracks in Lingor Island, when i start getting shot at. At this point, he is shooting with his M4/M16 and he hits me and breaks my legs about 400m away. I had an M24 out at the time, and WITHOUT scoping in, I failed and just zoomed in the gun, (not the actual scope) and blindly fired, and hit him in the head through the window in the hospital looking building south west of the ATC tower JUST as I die. He says in chat.. "WTF just happened. How did I die?"

I said "No scope bitch"

It was single handedly the most insane shot I've ever landed, I couldn't even see him!

Did you have crosshairs?

Anyways, I've landed a good number of enfield shots at around 800m on moving targets running perpendicular to my view.

I did, but my crosshairs werent grouped yet because I was crouch running in the barracks to get the necessary equipment. So in essence, it was just crazy. I remember the server and the guy. Lingor - Neville Bartos and it was a guy named Jake. LOL.

I would say my best shot was from the mountain in prigorotky while our team fought anouther team - two of them tried to crawl around us while I was standing on the very top with a m14, a guy from my team called 432m with a L85 standing and looking in our direction I just put the red dot over his body (covered his whole body) and one shot him dont know if he was low on blood or I landet a HS, the second guy next to him disconnected...

Ran over a cow with a UAZ. WHILE LOOKING AT THE OTHER DIRECTION. Noscope 360 xxXsniperXxxPr0XxJokerXNinjaXx

Edited by diddi
  • Like 3

My craziest shot involved an AK-74 and 2 bullets in my magazine. It was my first week playing and I was fighting off a bunch of zombies in a firehouse. After I clear them out I start running through a feild in elektro heading to the school house. On my way I kill an animal and gut it, then I hear shots flying past me. I take off sprinting and run into the school. I go up onto the balcony and I look around from where I can. There is a kid running down the street I assumed pursuing me. I take one shot at his head and he drops to the ground. RIP Austin.

Just yesterday I was way up north on one of those mountains with no trees so you can see for miles around looking for tents. I scan the area to make sure nothings coming and just as I turn around a bandit is standing not 5m from me, I was equipped with my 1911 and unload the clip on him, Bye, bye bandit. I'm actually surprised I hit him, He scared the shit out of me and my heart was racing so bad my shots were pretty wild. Just got lucky at least a few shots landed.. That's one teleport he probably wishes he didn't do :)

Edited by RogueOne

Chopper landed 500m away from me and one guy jumped in the gunner seat to clear the zombies off the crashed chopper so I nailed him with an AS50 and then put a round in to his friend who was at a full sprint towards the chopper, I had to take in to account the fact he was running on an angle towards me so I had to aim slightly low and ahead of him.

2 shots, 2 kills, 1 crashed chopper and 1 working chopper.

We then found and killed the same guy (admin) and he was completely regeared again, NVGs, range finder etc. obviously duping.

He then banned my group and I for no reason...

Chopper landed 500m away from me and one guy jumped in the gunner seat to clear the zombies off the crashed chopper so I nailed him with an AS50 and then put a round in to his friend who was at a full sprint towards the chopper, I had to take in to account the fact he was running on an angle towards me so I had to aim slightly low and ahead of him.

2 shots, 2 kills, 1 crashed chopper and 1 working chopper.

We then found and killed the same guy (admin) and he was completely regeared again, NVGs, range finder etc. obviously duping.

He then banned my group and I for no reason...

AS50 at 500m, not really that great to be honest

You guys know that chopper down near a long barn at Stary? i once went there, and saw someone in the barn at about 600 meters

I also heard AS50 shots ringing out, looking to the chopper down, i see a lot of blood sprinkling and general deadness

I tried to pick a shot on him from one side of the barn where you can look in, missed, and saw him walking more into the barn

I repositioned myself, took about 2 minutes, i had a ghillie so guess he couldnt spot me

As i took a look at the barn again, i can see him looking through a window, looking at me and just at that time i hear a shot ringing out and hitting right next to me

i shot out of pure reaction, way above him, but i forgot that my rifle was still zeroed to 600, and i was 700 away, when he took the second shot and killed me, i also saw a message "Qwords was kiled", and soon after he flamed side channel about me being a cheater and headshotting him through a window with a CZ

Not a shot by me but possibly the worst shooter in Dayz - I was crouched picking up something and hear someone behind me. Bang..bang..bang.... I turn round and there's a dude 3 feet from me. I'm bleeding but I just think "WTF" and axe him. I break his legs and the zombies he aggrod start beating the shit out of him. I run around the building, kill the zombies and then finish mr shitty-shot off.

• Like 1

On norway - 46, server i was on the hill west of elektro in a ghillie with as50 sniper, a vs3 civilian truck came driving on the road i spot it just before the bridge west thats around 600m, i aimed for the engine block but i hit the driver, he died instantly and his passenger ran away :)