Sign in to follow this  
gibbow@live.co.uk

to the people at se 20 gg to your camp at 076,012

hello there anyways i recently found 3 tents that i had stumbled into and well they had alot of satchel charges in them and alot of stuff so i thought hey ill blow them up so anyways yer shit happened a big explosion occured and your tents are gone enjoy im an arse i no :) ow and thx for the supplies u had 30 + satchel charges i was impressed but u wont be at the carnage.

This is why this game sucks.

People can't even taunt without sounding like they have aspergers.

Edited by (^_^)
  • Like 4

hello there anyways i recently found 3 tents that i had stumbled into and well they had alot of satchel charges in them and alot of stuff so i thought hey ill blow them up so anyways yer shit happened a big explosion occured and your tents are gone enjoy im an arse i no :) ow and thx for the supplies u had 30 + satchel charges i was impressed but u wont be at the carnage.

And...?

Edited by Mitor

They will pop back up next restart..

• Like 1

ow well it was fun :P

The trick is to take everything out, mass save the tents then blow them up. :D

Holy shit, that made my brain hurt! And you're from England, so you should at least KNOW THE FUCKING LANGUAGE!!

.... what are you 12 years old?

• Like 1

i type to fast thats why my grammar sucks ass im not a chav either

Well you brought a prestige emblem coming from CoD.

Your argument is invalid. You should also start typing slower.

......... typin to fast is not my problem well whatever i dont check for spelling mistakes spell checker does that shit for me

Well you brought a prestige emblem coming from CoD.

Your argument is invalid. You should also start typing slower.

thats the only icon i like i havent played cod in ages i just cant be bothered making a new thumbnail and how is playin cod make u a chav ?

This is why this game sucks.

People can't even taunt without sounding like they have aspergers.

Some people...