Not sure where to put this topic, so i hope its the right category?

Anyways. A while back, while i was freshly new both in this game, AND as an

admin on a server (Norway 13), i messed up, and kept kicking this guy i thought was

hacking off the server. Apperantly he himself says he didn't hack, but frankly, i don't care about that anymore.

What i do care about, is that i logged in here a few days ago, and guess who had sent me an PM ?

Yep, it was him. The title being "Norway 13 under attack", and the message itself is in Norwegian.

It says "I haven't forgotten about you. I have 9 different CD-Keys."

So i thought to myself "9 CD keys? That really seems legit..."

So i thought i'd post a topic to see if its legit, and if not, what can be done about it?

post-73756-0-79468600-1349114347_thumb.j

Nothing can be done. Keys are for sale, easy to buy and there is no way (even though it's super likely) to prove they are stolen.

Your mission should you choose to accept it, go be a good admin and catch him scripting and get all those keys banned. Make sure to use the community banlist as well once you have the data needed.

I'm searching for the guy in my database, and i can find TWO different Names with THREE different CD-Keys on the SAME IP, Hmm...

Three down, six to go.

So, a little update about that guy. The just sent me a message, admitting he has a key stealer, that he has over 130 cd-keys, and that he is selling keys for 3 dollars each! So, anyone wanna help me out? Gotta be something we can do ? I have his IP, if that helps?

Give the information to BIS and to BattlEye.

I doubt, that this forum is the right place for your war.