Sign in to follow this  
neophyte719

vilayer customer support

anyone else here have problems with piss poor customer support from vilayer?

im in the process of moving my servers from another game server hosting company to vilayer after them being recommended by my server users and clan members

but trying to get an answer for support tickets is like trying get get blood out of a stone.

im glad i have only moved one server.

so is this indicitive of vilayer or am i just a customer that has `fallen through the cracks`?

is the `dayz-st` hosting company any good?or is there a specific hosting firm you guys recommend?

thanks in advance

oh joy.

a second email threatening termination of a service im not recieving yet i have paid for.

awesome.

Vilayer had some issues with bugs relating to there 2 new maps. And more than likely they have been swamped with support tickets...

So it is prob just bad timing....

Had my server location changed 2 times now & from public -> hive, reinstalled a new instance id due to a hacker.

And had a coding bug in my admin acp fixed, in under 5 days. With feedback atleast once a day asking me to check if it was sorted out.

Also asked for their battleye auto-update to be optional, which it is now :)

So personnally i think there support is v.good...

U can try to contact them via their teamspeak aswell

Whats up with the server anyway ?

Whats up with the server anyway ?

ive paid 1 months subs for a server with vilayer just to try them out,while im aware bank transfers can take 3/5 days im getting an email everyday saying my service has been suspended and will be terminated in 72 hrs,then 48 hrs so the service will be terminated before bank transfer is complete,so it looks like they get my dollahz and i dont get what i paid for,when i make a ticket asking for clarification on this i dont get any answer.

now to me in this day and age thats pretty gash,if it had been a digital transfer of money i could have blown them off and had my money back and gone elsewhere like day.st or survivalservers.com suggested by maddyn99 above.in the mean time no reply to support tickets and an email inbox full of `termination of service` emails from vilayer and a shitload of `WHERES THE FRIGGING SERVER` and `GET THE SERVER SORTED OR I CURSE ALL YOUR CHILDREN WITH GINGER HAIR` type emails from the disgruntled

server populace.

Edited by neophyte719

anyone else here have problems with piss poor customer support from vilayer?

im in the process of moving my servers from another game server hosting company to vilayer after them being recommended by my server users and clan members

but trying to get an answer for support tickets is like trying get get blood out of a stone.

im glad i have only moved one server.

so is this indicitive of vilayer or am i just a customer that has `fallen through the cracks`?

is the `dayz-st` hosting company any good?or is there a specific hosting firm you guys recommend?

thanks in advance

ive paid 1 months subs for a server with vilayer just to try them out,while im aware bank transfers can take 3/5 days im getting an email everyday saying my service has been suspended and will be terminated in 72 hrs,then 48 hrs so the service will be terminated before bank transfer is complete,so it looks like they get my dollahz and i dont get what i paid for,when i make a ticket asking for clarification on this i dont get any answer.

now to me in this day and age thats pretty gash,if it had been a digital transfer of money i could have blown them off and had my money back and gone elsewhere like day.st or survivalservers.com suggested by maddyn99 above.in the mean time no reply to support tickets and an email inbox full of `termination of service` emails from vilayer and a shitload of `WHERES THE FRIGGING SERVER` and `GET THE SERVER SORTED OR I CURSE ALL YOUR CHILDREN WITH GINGER HAIR` type emails from the disgruntled

server populace.

If i read this right your payment has not hit so you don't have a server ..Why don't you stop talking shit about the server company until your payment clears because once they get your money the server is up in less than a hour ... and if you can make a ticket get the ticket number join the Ts and put the ticket number next to your name and they will help you

Edited by uK_Mac