Sign in to follow this  
skilpad

Keys and Hotwire kit

Ok so while driving my bike I come across a minivan full of gear but no gas so I wait for about 10 mins and I see the owner running towards it I kill him, loots his jerry cans and I am off and thinking. Damn poor soul.

Ok so Then I thought what if vehicles needed keys to start? They could like make drawers in some houses that has a key in them to the vehicle outside? and they can put in Hotwire kits in the game thats uncommon and you will like do a little mini game where you cut yellow and red connect and it starts. This could work rather nicely but also turn quite ugly.

• Like 2

Ok so while driving my bike I come across a minivan full of gear but no gas so I wait for about 10 mins and I see the owner running towards it I kill him, loots his jerry cans and I am off and thinking. Damn poor soul.

Ok so Then I thought what if vehicles needed keys to start? They could like make drawers in some houses that has a key in them to the vehicle outside? and they can put in Hotwire kits in the game thats uncommon and you will like do a little mini game where you cut yellow and red connect and it starts. This could work rather nicely but also turn quite ugly.

Like this idea.. It'd take a bit more time or skill to steal a car. I stole someone's car that came in to attack me within 2 seconds.. Unfortunately for me, I crashed.. then they crashed into me and then I died. Lol

I think people would just get the shits with vehicles even more and end up blowing the vehicle up so no one gets any of the spoils inside.

I think people would just get the shits with vehicles even more and end up blowing the vehicle up so no one gets any of the spoils inside.

I'd rather have that than someone easily just walking up to my veichle and driving off with it. Without first attempting to hot wire it OR take my keys by killing me or stealing them without me noticing.