Snort (DayZ)

Destroying Friendships

So what ever happened here?

Anything?

I slaughtered them all with a few buddies, they all stopped playing. Just got word one of them started again though. This was when they quit though.

Frankly I cbf reading the thread, let me know if anything good is in it yeah?

Seriously OP, it's a game.

You think Day Z is a mother fucking game?

While you may be right, this was more or less of a story that I had been hanging around with these douchebags my entire life. The final straw being them ruining an actual good game.

Gaming is my hobby. If you're not serious about your hobby, what the fuck is the point of it?

• Like 1

You're... kind of a self righteous prick and a terrible friend if you want to end a friendship with somebody you knew prior to Day Z just because they like killing randoms in a video game. Seriously, not even trying to troll, but that's just... abnormal.

Disconnecting to avoid death is lame, but seriously... cutting ties with him for it? You don't find that a wee bit extreme? How long have you known this person?

I've gotten into fist fights with friends before and we've gotten over it and went back to normal, this is like some female-on-her-period level grudge shit right here.

When you've had a screw driver held to you with somebody saying they're going to pierce it through your heart, get back to me.

Along with being stabbed by a compass in the nose. Oh and the time they mugged me, that was fun.

Loneliness is a hell of a thing.

Kill em. Cheap lil P*ssies. People tell you "its just a game" are the same who rage when they Die.

I'm like a fucking new born monk when I die. No fucks are given.

I assumed he meant the friends of his friend. Why would anybody remain friends for years with somebody who threatened to murder them on a regular basis?

Loneliness.

I was looking after my grandmother after my grandfather just passed away, I didn't have time to make new friends while I also held full time employment.

If you allow a game to destroy your friendships you were never really friends to begin with. Besides, trust no one. Shoot them in the head and take their beans. They are an unwanted element in the game anyway.

Pretty much my philosophy because of a few bad eggs...even in real life.

I've moved to a quiet country town though, everybody seems to be friendly here...a little too friendly.

I shall sleep with a knife by my side tonight....

P.S: I read you went along with it, server hopping yourself. That makes you just as bad, correct? Saying you had to do it because they did is an excuse.

You can't SERIOUSLY be this retarded...

Should I put these sad, miserable, cheating fucks down and make sure they never get any decent loot what so ever and eventually just stop playing all together?

Yes.

Sounds like a care bear hipster little kid. If you cant handle playing a game to play the game and have fun then gtfo i bet your friends had alot better time in this game then you ever will because your a try hard. No1 care about your problems at home so dont bring them here.

Any kid that lets a video gave effect them in real life is a babby and should be shot and killed so we can have fun in games and stop being care bears.

The only food you'll get from me Mr Troll is my dick in your arse.

Not necessarily a meal, but also not very nutritious and due to it's size, not very filling.

I'm going to rape you is the bottom line.

....Hehe, bottom.

• Like 1

Yes.

THIS THREAD ENDED MONTHS AGO

WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE

GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Edited by Snort

THIS THREAD ENDED MONTHS AGO

WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE

GO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Ok you need to relax. Seriously.

Ok you need to relax. Seriously.

Oh I'm relaxed, I just had some chips.

If I was any more relaxed my rectum would prolapse.

Oh I'm relaxed, I just had some chips.

If I was any more relaxed my rectum would prolapse.

I didn't look at the date of the thread because I am extremely tired. I apologize.

I am glad to see you stoped communicating with those dicks. Good on ya!

Edited by Teih

I hear you man, in my experience, one of THE most interesting facts about DayZ - it shows true colors of people. I play with a group of folks i've known for a while, and some just recently met.

It is very interesting to see the character traits shining through the actions they take :)

How right you are. It is very surprising to see how a video game of all things most accurately reflects one's personality. This game is more of a social experiment rather than a zombie survival game.

DUDE. Stop playing point-man. Most people posting in reply to you have valid points. Fact of the matter is is that you've let yourself in this situation with these people. Personally, if anyone threatens to Murder me I'll try and take the more dominating role in the friendship and if that doesn't work you make them think twice about approaching you leave a paper trail in case the feds decide they wanna get involved. Saying that I had a friend that threatened to kill me multiple times when we were teenagers. That's behind us and I can safely say he's a good guy.

Anyway. I would just ridicule them, there is no need for you to feel like such a bitch... cause that's exactly what you're doing. Balota? all the time? Really? I mean that is ridiculously lame, not only are these 'friends' of yours corner-cutting cunts they're also incredibly absent minded if they're really that occupied with Balota, there's a huge map out there to explore, learn and have LEGITIMATE PvP. They are trashing their own experience of day Z...They will get bored soon enough don't you worry... Either they quit or they explore, if you want them as your friends play with them but like someone said. 'grow a backbone' because you're an ickle door-mat my friend.

You sound like you're at a very similar level in knowledge and experience as my team. We'd enjoy meeting someone to rolling around with us.. so if you play GB, UK, DE, NL or any FAR East-Coast servers. Add me on Skype: Heafmo

You are the gamer that I hate the most! People who take any fucking game way to fucking seriously! Sounds like me that it would have been fun joining your group of friends. You sound like the only one who would be sucking the joy out of playing the game with your friends. Just have fun and stop treating this game as what you would do in real life. It's a fucking game, get over it and your self! Just have fun or don't play!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAI GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

You are the gamer that I hate the most! People who take any fucking game way to fucking seriously! Sounds like me that it would have been fun joining your group of friends. You sound like the only one who would be sucking the joy out of playing the game with your friends. Just have fun and stop treating this game as what you would do in real life. It's a fucking game, get over it and your self! Just have fun or don't play!

Yeah, I found some dude in the middle of the woods and I said: "Hey, hey man. We're friendly, over here. Don't shoot, okay?"

Then my friend said "Are we?"

You sound like a bad friend.

Care to elaborate so I can verbally demolish you, hell I'm not doing anything. I'll be glad to point out how wrong you are.

DUDE. Stop playing point-man. Most people posting in reply to you have valid points. Fact of the matter is is that you've let yourself in this situation with these people. Personally, if anyone threatens to Murder me I'll try and take the more dominating role in the friendship and if that doesn't work you make them think twice about approaching you leave a paper trail in case the feds decide they wanna get involved. Saying that I had a friend that threatened to kill me multiple times when we were teenagers. That's behind us and I can safely say he's a good guy.

Anyway. I would just ridicule them, there is no need for you to feel like such a bitch... cause that's exactly what you're doing. Balota? all the time? Really? I mean that is ridiculously lame, not only are these 'friends' of yours corner-cutting cunts they're also incredibly absent minded if they're really that occupied with Balota, there's a huge map out there to explore, learn and have LEGITIMATE PvP. They are trashing their own experience of day Z...They will get bored soon enough don't you worry... Either they quit or they explore, if you want them as your friends play with them but like someone said. 'grow a backbone' because you're an ickle door-mat my friend.

You sound like you're at a very similar level in knowledge and experience as my team. We'd enjoy meeting someone to rolling around with us.. so if you play GB, UK, DE, NL or any FAR East-Coast servers. Add me on Skype: Heafmo

Thanks for the offer but I'm fine thank you.

I travel with very few people.

This thread was made a few months ago while I still communicated with these people.

Since then I've had restraining orders set against them because they vandalized my property, stole many items and sold my medication to their junkie friends in order to satisfy their drug addictions.

The people saying it's all over a game clearly didn't read the entire post and are beyond brain dead, and shouldn't be labelled as human beings.

These people were not the average "friends".

These people were people I hung around with from my school because I was too busy working my ass off to earn an income so my grandmother could keep her house.

I didn't have time to make new friends. And the people that I hung around with weren't always like this. This change happened over the past year.

I'm an extremely forgiving person, so when people say "why would you stay with these people" my only response is that I believe people can change and they should have extra chances. Unfortunately there are people that are going to be absolute shitbags no matter what you do for them.

Edited by Snort
  • Like 1

Thanks for the offer but I'm fine thank you.

I travel with very few people.

This thread was made a few months ago while I still communicated with these people.

Since then I've had restraining orders set against them because they vandalized my property, stole many items and sold my medication to their junkie friends in order to satisfy their drug addictions.

The people saying it's all over a game clearly didn't read the entire post and are beyond brain dead, and shouldn't be labelled as human beings.

These people were not the average "friends".

These people were people I hung around with from my school because I was too busy working my ass off to earn an income so my grandmother could keep her house.

I didn't have time to make new friends. And the people that I hung around with weren't always like this. This change happened over the past year.

I'm an extremely forgiving person, so when people say "why would you stay with these people" my only response is that I believe people can change and they should have extra chances. Unfortunately there are people that are going to be absolute shitbags no matter what you do for them.

Snort, if I ever saw you in real life, I would give you the biggest, heterosexual hug in the world.
  • Like 2

Snort, if I ever saw you in real life, I would give you the biggest, heterosexual hug in the world.

You'll have to have some long ass arms, I'm 120kgs.

You're being elitist.. The game is broken and your friends exploited it. If you want to roleplay, go larp.

You're being elitist.. The game is broken and your friends exploited it. If you want to roleplay, go larp.

Why the fuck wouldn't I be elitist?

I don't need to exploit to be a good player. Because I'm not a shitbag.

I also don't see the point in this game if there are no threats. The entire game revolves around threats. The heart racing sensation that there might be a bandit watching you at any point in time. The fact that you need things. You need water. You need food. The game is a challenge. It's a harsh world. If you don't want the harsh world, why the FUCK would you play the game?

Now get the fuck out of my office.