attensefx

[Australia] Looking for DayZ Partner Or Small Group

Hello guys, I'm new to playing Day Z I've only played for roughly a week and i am looking for 1-4 people to play it with as it is not as fun by yourself. I live in Australia so I'll only play with people living in Australia or New Zealand.

For a Newbie I know a fair bit of the game as i have been waiting to get it for a month or so. I don't want anyone who is a bandit or specifically looks for players to kill, to me it takes the fun out of the game I'd rather achieve my looting goals by finding the goods myself. I want someone who is no older then 18 and no younger then 14 to join me as i'd rather play with people around the same age as me.

Name: Daniel

Microphone: Yes it is an alright microphone, if it becomes an issue i'll buy a new one. Quickly.

Internet Connect: Fast, though like twice a week it can cut out for a few seconds.

Skill: As i said i know a fair bit about the game I've watched a lot of Videos and read a lot of information.

Vacancy: As it is school holidays for this week i'll be on quite a lot. That being said i do work so Weekends i'm pretty busy.

Computer: I just got this new computer completely for gaming and new accessories so frame-rate/lag/crashing issues won't be of any problem.

What you would like to achieve: I'd like to find enough goods to sustain me inland and then make sorta of like a base using tents, sandbags, wire-fencing and tank blockades along with some sort of vehicle. Then much later locate a helicopter.

Skype Name: theblobken

Play-withSIX Name: AttenseFX

Comment or pm me the following filled out:

Name:

Mic:

Internet Connect:

Skill:

Vacancy:

Computer:

What you would like to achieve:

Skype Name:

Play-With-Six Name:

Please elaborate with your answers.

Thank you.

My age is 17

Name:

My name is Sean

Mic:

I have a well working mic, easy to understand.

Internet Connect:

Fast with no lag

Skill:

Id like to say im very skilled in Dayz i have been playing for 5 months now on both Chenarus and Lingor Island

Vacancy:

my vacancy is a little tight scheduled as i can mainly play at night.

Computer:

My omputer is very fast absolutly no lag and frame rate is exceptional

What you would like to achieve:

that really isnt the best question to ask as you cant achieve much in Dayz apart from "achieving" a good base camp. so i guess that will be it.

Skype Name:

Seanayy.gill

Play-With-Six Name:

shaxta

Australia, Northern Territory.

Name: Joey

Mic: An "alright" mic, need to get a new one soon

Internet Connection: Only goes good on AU / NZ servers. Any others will have red chain signs / hardcore lag.

Skill: I know alot about the game from watching tutorials and stuff on youtube

Vacancy: Don't have a job at the moment, so all day / all night I guess.

Computer: Alright computer that plays DayZ on medium settings

What would you like to achieve: A decent camp, crew, loot, maybe even a helicopter to do some raiding haha.

Skype name: joey.cromarty

Play withSix Name: I dont use playwithsix but my in-game name is Joey

Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia, The World, The Universe.

Hey man, i've just started a group/clan of my own and if your interested add me on skype.