Sign in to follow this  
arkaeldren

Older, Mature player LFG

First I don't have much exp at advertising looking for a Group, so bare with me. I'm a 42 year "old man" looking for a group or clan that has lower number of members, who are more interested in quality as opposed to quantity. Just started playing DayZ 6-7 days ago, but have had no issues surviving and thriving. But the "public" servers are just loaded with server jumpers, and hacks that it almost discouraged me from continuing till the stand alone is released.

1) I am on the west coast, but my play times can be almost any time zone. Have an updated comp i7 oc'ed to 3.4, nvidia GTX 680, plenty of ram and my connection speed is very fast/stable.

2) Their are no concerns when it comes to equipment or needed upgrades per request of our team, as I have my own cash for expenses. I am not a child, nor do I need permissions from the

wife...."maybe a little". :) btw: no offense to the younger crowd.

3) Have no issues with fulfilling what ever roles the team needs in regards to training, position, or fire team.

Pm me, if your in need of a reliable player to be their night or day. Looking forward to meeting some decent mature people that enjoy taking their hobbie "gaming" seriously with entertainment at its core.

• Like 1

Hey, we're a mature multi-game clan that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for people to hang with. We also have our own home server, but we play on lots of different maps right now. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Hi, you are welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're a social gaming community that is dedicated to fair and fun gaming.

We have over 200 players in various Fire teams and groups playing Day Z and using our Teamspeak Server to communicate and coordinate their scavenges and raids. These teams have several bases, vehicles, camps and play across several of our own home

servers.

The community is mostly adult gamers over the age of 20 (well over in most cases!) but there are no age, time or skill requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense about you! Our members are based all over the world and are on at all times of the day and night, but all speak English and most are based in the UK and Mainland Europe with some in the US too.

We've been gaming as a community since 2002, so we're not some ad-hoc fly by night clan that's been quickly set up and will be gone in the blink of an eye! There is no obligation to join our clan or any of our affiliated clans/groups to take part in our sessions though, everyone is free to urn up and get involved.

If you're interested check out or website @

www.bsbnetwork.com

and try to hop on our Teamspeak 3 server and say "hi!"

212.187.246.58:9140

Edited by Box

First I don't have much exp at advertising looking for a Group, so bare with me. I'm a 42 year "old man" looking for a group or clan that has lower number of members, who are more interested in quality as opposed to quantity. Just started playing DayZ 6-7 days ago, but have had no issues surviving and thriving. But the "public" servers are just loaded with server jumpers, and hacks that it almost discouraged me from continuing till the stand alone is released.

1) I am on the west coast, but my play times can be almost any time zone. Have an updated comp i7 oc'ed to 3.4, nvidia GTX 680, plenty of ram and my connection speed is very fast/stable.

2) Their are no concerns when it comes to equipment or needed upgrades per request of our team, as I have my own cash for expenses. I am not a child, nor do I need permissions from the

wife...."maybe a little". :) btw: no offense to the younger crowd.

3) Have no issues with fulfilling what ever roles the team needs in regards to training, position, or fire team.

Pm me, if your in need of a reliable player to be their night or day. Looking forward to meeting some decent mature people that enjoy taking their hobbie "gaming" seriously with entertainment at its core.

Sent a message