volcmike

HELP! I get kicked out of server. READ!

So, im at a friends computer.

ive never seen him play personally but he claims he has.

now, i lunch six launcher and it shows me the servers and all. i click on a server with a low ping and a decent amount of playesr 20/40, 5/40, 3/20, etc.

but IT ALWAYS KICKS ME OUT. as soon as i "join" it kicks me out. my friend says he has no idea whats going on.

i need help. i really wanna play this game

im not sure. it literally kicks me out, like, as soon as i join the server and i see other playrs names on the list it kicks me out, even if i clock join, it kicks me out.

im not sure what servers he plays on, im guessing random, i thought it was an issue with the six laucher, so i downloaded zcommander and im having the same problem.

Are you making sure that the beta patch your using matches the beta the server uses ?

how do i make sure of that?

im sorry, im all new to this. it might be that, idk. :/

Server naming conventions state that a server name must contain the patch version the server is running on.

I my case it reads DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/97239), etc.. the beta patch version number on my server is 97239.

You can see what version you are running on when you click on install/update on the dayz commander.

I have never used the sixlauncher so I wouldn't know how to pull up that menu, but if you look for something similar you shouldn't have issues finding it.

Edited by Duckimus Maximus

Nvm, he told me he hasnt play in a while so i bet i have to update everything, idk ahow to do it though, any help?

Server naming conventions state that a server name must contain the patch version the server is running on.

I my case it reads DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/97239), etc.. the beta patch version number on my server is 97239.

You can see what version you are running on when you click on install/update on the dayz commander.

I have never used the sixlauncher so I wouldn't know how to pull up that menu, but if you look for something similar you shouldn't have issues finding it.

well, if uninstall it and intall it again from the site, it should be fine right? no need to update?

what about the game itself, (arma2) do i need to update that as well?

do i need to update (day Z) in general, i mean the mod itself. ? if so how?

i just downloaded dayZcommander and its up to date but i updated it just in case its on 1.7.2.6 & 97448/51