AllMightyKnox

DayZ On Max Settings!!

Promod

Do you ever play pubs? I might have seen you around. xD

Very rarely played Pub in the past 3 years, only played Gungame on pub after starting Promod

Very rarely played Pub in the past 3 years, only played Gungame on pub after starting Promod

Fair play. Used to play acad before it went public, just play pub every once in a while now since the whole Roccat thing... CBA. xD

GTX TI isn't descriptive. There is a 550 Ti, a 560 Ti, a 660 Ti, and I believe there is a few more in the TI series. Adding Hawk to it doesn't make it anymore descriptive than that. What is the number on the series?

Set up your game properlly bro, you can also set things higher in the config files..

I don't know why everyone raves about ArmA II's graphics, they're nothing spectacular, even on highest settings 1080p.

It's the size of the world/number of objects/draw distance that makes the visuals impressive. A lot of the current games that have fantastic graphics are doing an awful lot less.

looks amazing

Thanks

all who say , this is so shity quality , resulotion blablabla shit , they are envious

Thanks dude.

I always play with all settings just about maxed. I can't play with them any lower, it just doesn't look right :)

I don't know why everyone raves about ArmA II's graphics, they're nothing spectacular, even on highest settings 1080p.

1080p isnt the highest.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Im running the highest settings on my 2560x1440 iMac for god sake, It is a 5 year old game and its nothing jaw dropping haha, also you can tweak it harder via the games cfg settings.

I got an ASUS G75 and I have been running on Very High. Then I watched this realized there are a crap ton of more options. Cranked it all on very high and still running great. It looks amazing now. First good gaming computer I ever owned.

Ok so I downloaded fraps. WIth everything on max in the city I am about 15-20. I shut off post process effects and am at 34-40.

Best Buy has this laptop on sale right now for about $1100. If you are getting a new computer I do recommend this one. Asus > Alien Ware