Bosegelucke

US 843 Hacked in camp. HUGE.

I'm guessing your a member there also?

Yeah because doing a Google search for Bosegelucke doesn't return a damn thing. Especially not ***.net on the first hit.

LTG

I found one of these hacked camps in game once... in a DE server

It was in electro so bambies were taking from the camps essentially giving them a easy and hacked start.

My character didnt have one of these easy hacked starts.

So one of the tents had sachel charges on it so I formulated a plan to blow up the mountain the camp was on. After laying down enough charges to level cheurnrus itself i cleared the blast site. and detonated the bombs.

Boy was it a beautiful explosion in the night. And it was good to know i had rid dayz of JUST that little more hacked weapons.

• Like 1

What you guys forget is that tents are there again after a restart. I run ]CIA[ and I would ban my own guys if I cought them hacking. This thread was started by a HACKER we BANNED for teleporting.... This was his way at getting back at us. Every weapon we have gotten we have raided, want to know one of our raiding tactics?

We sit in the church and bait people with a wounded player, usually "WILL TRADE NVG FOR LEG HEAL" and people's greed gets the best of them. As for the hacked weapons, I know none of my guys hack. We spent over 60 Manhours setting up that base and supplying it, for what to have some butt hurt hacker post its location here?

As for bases, we have had to move ours 3 times because of hackers or what not. I agree with the notion that having a hacked weapon does not make you better. It does in some ways but doesn't in others. If you want to see how we play I suggest you come to our teamspeak and play with us sometime. Info is here.

www.ciagaming.org

You must be one of the people that we have killed for trying to enter our base...

Nah, never been on your server or seen a camp that large.

Cheater.

I was teleported to and killed on US 843 within an hour ago...

is there any way to avoid hackers at all?

I've been banning hackers all night. With populated servers they are hard to avoid.

Yes, Play on a server not controlled by cheaters.. WTF do you expect? The one guy proudly announces in his sig "Hacked weapons are not illegal". That should tell you something right there idiot...

Actually Rogue my signature is an effort to get Rocket to actually do something about it by purging the player database like they should have been doing from the start.

But think whatever you want.

Actually Rogue my signature is an effort to get Rocket to actually do something about it by purging the player database like they should have been doing from the start.

But think whatever you want.

Don't feed the troll, Chard.

You're leaving out the fact that we aren't cheaters and just because we possess "hacked" weapons doesn't make us cheaters.

to me having cheated weapons makes you a cheater. if you're against cheat you just cant have cheated weapons. so if you dont delete it it's because you use them from time to time, they have utility for you. oh, i have a l85 aws: am i the only one to notice a precision difference between stanag and stanag sd? when i switch ammo i see an evident difference of precision. stanag is good, but stanag sd every time i have to shoot below the target to hit...

Possessing the weapons is not cheating and is not against any rules.

Server admins are within their rights to ban for it.

You're leaving out the fact that we aren't cheaters and just because we possess "hacked" weapons doesn't make us cheaters.

If you know it's hacked... ya it does.

ok so if having hacked weapons makes us cheaters so be it stay off our server and you will not have to deal with it... OH wait they are on all the servers?? ok good luck have fun. i will no longer attempt to defend our actions from you people. you think we hack? so be it not really concerned. our ban list is 40 players longer then the community ban list. we take pride in every hacker we ban and the list will be posted to our forums for all to see. I wish you all the best of luck in your fight against hackers and hacked weapons.

So.. I am the butthurt one? Sure sounds like it, doesn't it? I found a camp, full of hacked weapons, and reported location for people to grab. I honestly don't care if it was your camp, or some random guy who put it on your server. It wasn't an attack on you at all. So why all the rage?

Wait did Bosegelucke get banned in their server for exposing a hacked weapon camp? Wow, pretty pathetic.

ok so if having hacked weapons makes us cheaters so be it stay off our server and you will not have to deal with it... OH wait they are on all the servers?? ok good luck have fun. i will no longer attempt to defend our actions from you people. you think we hack? so be it not really concerned. our ban list is 40 players longer then the community ban list. we take pride in every hacker we ban and the list will be posted to our forums for all to see. I wish you all the best of luck in your fight against hackers and hacked weapons.

You can sugar coat it all u want to make yourself/selves feel better, but u r still cheaters, ironic that cheaters are against hackers, but use their weapon, /facepalm.

But in truth like u said, its your server and i as u suggested aint gettin in it, its pathetic, but if u enjoy the game thats all that matter, at least u are warning people, thats a lot more then most people do.

I guess I don't care either way so I'm not going to flame you, but it seems a little hypocritical to ban people for producing hacked weapons and then use them to kill legit players shortly thereafter. Some may call that admin abuse, but I guess it's your server, so whatever.

All clans do this, it seems.

Face it, the mod is broken.

And using a hacked weapon is cheating.

All clans do this, it seems.

Face it, the mod is broken.

And using a hacked weapon is cheating.

The mod is not broken, it is simply in Alpha.