Bosegelucke

US 843 Hacked in camp. HUGE.

Well, going around US 843 in an ATV with a friend just screwing around in the woods, when, out of the corner of my eye, I see sandbags! I investigate, and lo and behold, Tents, everywhere. Very organized too. I give props on that one. It's when I looked in the tents that I decided that the world should know. Every tent had A TON of gear, and pretty much every gun in Arma 2. So, have a good time my friends. Server: US 843 Coords: 009,070

Note, I was kicked from the server for supposed hacking after visiting later and killing a guy who was browsing tents, so be aware.

Pic from the camp:

arma2oa 2012-09-30 19-18-53-18.bmp

Great, lets spread these hacked weapons all over the place.

duh

• Like 1

To each their own, bud. This is why I posted it on the bandit side, instead of the survivor forums.

I was kicked from the server for supposed hacking....

I love the hacker butt hurt in the game. Hack, get caught, post camp locations in retaliation.

Seems legit to me... I'll be forwarding your ban to the community ban list.

setpos.log

30.09.2012 19:02:47: -EOR- BoseGelucke (CENSORED OUT) d89f19708f44abee4c4651171a130e65 - 2:959 [14677,13963,67]
30.09.2012 19:03:18: -EOR- BoseGelucke (CENSORED OUT) d89f19708f44abee4c4651171a130e65 - 19:115 [14645,14032,61]
30.09.2012 19:03:35: -EOR- BoseGelucke (CENSORED OUT) d89f19708f44abee4c4651171a130e65 - 114:106 [889,8285,193]
30.09.2012 19:04:01: -EOR- BoseGelucke (CENSORED OUT) d89f19708f44abee4c4651171a130e65 - 114:106 [889,8285,193]

Edited by FatalWaffles
  • Like 3

The funny part is Fatal was probably happy with just banning you from the server. Way to earn that Global there.

These are some of the only camps in all of Dayz that I will not raid, besides the obvious reason against taking hacked weapons, camps like these give a bad name for Dayz in general, and looting them just shows that we accept them on the servers. (Besides the point that somebody might just be camping the nearby hills with a hacked weapon.)

I have however, raided camps like these with the business end of some hacked in heavy armor before I drove it into a lake, this might be from the same guys seeing that even hackers without two brain cells to rub together sometimes learn from their mistakes. (I bet you could use their tents as an impromptu helicopter pad if you've got one though, post pics)

Nades are nice too, or satchel charges.

I figure there is no better time to do this than ever.

As the ]CIA[ Gaming Server Technician I would like to let you all know that ]CIA[ does not and will not condone hacking on any of our servers. All of our gear has been legitimately obtained from raiding bases on not only our servers but many others. Yes, we are in possession of "hacked" weapons, but none of the ]CIA[ Members nor any of the people that we play with have hacked. We are strongly against any and all forms of hacking and we strongly support the DayZ community ban list and BattlEye.

Then delete the weapons, cheaters.

You may want to remove that link.

I'm just sad to see there is such a demand that people actually for a community around hacking. Guess its a lot like trolling. I just don't see the thrill in a fight, if you know the only reason you won was the equipment you hacked, or the aimbot, or wall hack or whatever crap you've dug up. Saw a lot of this when playing APB reloaded. Astonished me that people would pay for hacks in a free to play game. Sorry I digress.

I doubt providing such link would make it any easier for some script kiddie to find his way to the website if thats your meaning.

ROFL, guy comes out tries to get cheaters banned, is a cheater himself, and it's proven via him using the same name here and on a cheat site.

Oh man keep the lulz coming.

ROFL, guy comes out tries to get cheaters banned, is a cheater himself, and it's proven via him using the same name here and on a cheat site.

Oh man keep the lulz coming.

You're leaving out the fact that we aren't cheaters and just because we possess "hacked" weapons doesn't make us cheaters.

You're leaving out the fact that we aren't cheaters and just because we possess "hacked" weapons doesn't make us cheaters.

I like to think of the "hacked" weapons as being turbo-rare lewt. It's not like any weapon (read: literally any weapon you can name) is over-powered or gives the user some insane advantage, that user still is just as easy to be killed.

And because I know some jerkoff is gonna be like "WHAT NO, AS50 TWS/L85 AWS ARE OP, THERMALS ARE OP, THEY JUST BREAK THE GAME, THEY MAKE WHOEVER IS USING IT A WALKING GOD". First, you're wrong, second, if you can't figure out how to adapt and overcome you're just bad.

Thermal sights catch a lot of shit on these forums for being "OP", yeah ok, so they aid in the rapid acquisition of targets in high contrast to the terrain, big deal. Thermal sights have their cons as well and the cons greatly out-weigh the single pro.

• Like 1

Possessing the weapons is not cheating and is not against any rules.

This is one of many problems with the DayZ community. Its a weapon which has been hacked in. Its not meant to be in the game. But I didnt do it so its ok.

Destroy the gun. It will make the world a better place and the game a funner experience for all.

Its like saying... Duplicating my character is not against the rules. So im going to create spare night vision, gps, guns, ammo, food, tents for all my friends and clan members (im not saying you do this) but its not against the rules and not giving anyone an unfair advantage. So why not?

Edited by NZStalker
  • Like 4

Possessing the weapons is not cheating and is not against any rules.

It is still cheating in my book. You know they are duped\hacked weapons. It would be different if you didn't know, but it is obvious they are cheats and you continue to use them... Cheaters.

• Like 2

ok man think what you want. have fun in the game and stay off our server if it is a problem for you.