Sign in to follow this  
ghosttownn

Dayz Private Friendly HIVE 82+ Vehicles (Steam Community) (White-Listed) (TeamSpeak 3)

lzet4.jpg

Dayz Private Hive Servers Hosted By Steam Group The Dysfunctional Soldiers

We Are Hosting Cherno With More Maps On The Way

We Have Active Admins And Moderators

Server Will Be Moving To A Dedicated System Soon

Custom Starting Gear

Custom Faces Being Added Soon

4 Restarts A Day!

u2I4f.jpg

We Also Host A TeamSpeak Server For All Members To Use!

MutiGaming Community!

Server And Community Events Are Being Planned For The Future!

Join Today!

Server Is White-Listed!

Dayz Chernos - 65.185.188.48 Port 2302

Edited by TheNinja
  • Like 1

Got some new members already! :)

Pretty good community and active admin support!

Come join us today

Great server. When I came on they were staging an event where they geared out some of their clan as "bandits", picked up the rest of the server in hueys and dropped them into the killzone to fend for themselves. The person who got the kill, got the gear.

Mostly we blundered around in the dark and shot each other, but all round it was good fun. I will be back in the future.

• Like 1

Already had atleast 5-10 people join!!

Come check us out!

Rember we are a friendly server!

This server/group has seen so many great changes in the past week or two. Beautiful website, awesome teamspeak and community in general... I really enjoy the events we've seen so far. Great action and rewards.

Edited by Zerero
  • Like 2

This server/group has seen so many great changes in the past week or two. Beautiful website, awesome teamspeak and community in general... I really enjoy the events we've seen so far. Great action and rewards.

Hey Zerero.

Zerero.

Hey. Hey Zerero.

Hey.

Heeeeeeeey.

(You're a penis.)

• Like 2

Come check us out!

Had some great players and members so far!

We are whitelisted! To protect the server and the players!

Just updated the website!

Need some more players! :)

Pretty good friendly group so far

Server owner admits to spawning in with full loadout, as50 therm etc etc.. When they started to lose, the teleporting began. We would kill them coming up kap kozlovka and they would reappear less than a minute later fully geared. Join this server if you love admin abuse. No skill.

• Like 1

Do not bother joining any of these guys servers. A few of these guys hopped on our server and we had a good fair fight. Then we decided to join there server for the same. Everything was good for a couple days. Then today, we get in a fire fight with these clowns, kill their leader, and then he gave himself his same load out and teleported then killed a couple of my guys. So, the server owners philosophy is: its my server, i do what the hell I want. And he will openly verbalize this. So if they tolerate teleporting and spawning gear, they will probably do whatever they want. I guess it was so bad, one of their own members apologized to us after we were banned for legitimately killing them. Don't go here and look for a fair fight or really anything else for that matter. This type of server admin behavior is intolerable.

Edited by w_epley
  • Like 1

Nice job spawning back onto Pik Kozlovka, with that same as50tws, within 5 min of me killing you. Ironic how you can spawn right in the same place you died. Thanks for letting me have that tws radio nvgs range finders coyote the works, I really appreciate it ninja.

A word to the wary. These guys give "special privileges" to donors like Ninja (the owner) who spawn with a full hacked in kit. You guys are a joke and got out played so you started teleporting and banned 6 of us when we called you out.

Also everyone in this thread beefing it up is a member except zero... who has 1 post... Sock puppet anyone?

Edited by Moose12

If admins don't mind spawning in with full loadouts of hacked weapons then they most likely abuse the use of their Spectate mode and Admin map. Some of their own members don't agree with methods of their own combat.

Edited by Zer0Dark

So our clan was interested in some clan vs clan PVP, we talked to the admin and the feeling seemed mutual, well not anymore because we are all banned. :P

One of the admins "Ninja" spawns with a AS50 TWS, coyote backpack, radio, NVs, everything each time he dies (and only him). How do we know this? Because he told us, his reason, "because it's his custom server" that in his opinion is NOT admin abuse nor cheating... bullshit lol.

One of our guys had ambushed him, killed him, and saw all of his bullshit gear just to be killed a few seconds later from another AS50 by the same person (it announces who kills who). We question wtf is going about it, which is when Ninja admits that he spawns with everything, then bans us all. This is the same guy who has an admin message that says, "If you use hacked in weapons or equipment you will be banned."

Point is that it's all a hypocrisy and we still managed to steal all their gear, their heli and beat them in an unfair fight SO BAD that the admin nerd raged and banned us all. GG Ninja GG

^^ LMAO these kids are funny.

Its called a custom loadout.. As a server owner yes I spawn in with the same loadout all the time.

Other members spawn in with a few more medical supplys and a side arm.. thats it.... OMG I can edit the DB that is soo much hacking! Woop woop

First off there was no teleporting at all. Its called we had 8 members on the whole time following you guys calling out your locations on TS.

We had 2 choppers and a few cars driving around... You sat up in milk mountain right between cherno and electro.. Right near all of us...

I killed one member with my as50 while my other 3 guys where sneaking up the mountain and we had a chopper flying over getting them to move around.

One of there guys sneaked behind us and killed me.. took my gear (congrats) and than started to cry cause I had all this nice gear.

I spawned in at the coast near the lighthouse ( legit spawn point ) right near them... And yes I had the same loadout cause its a custom loadout from the DB.

Killed the guy that killed me and they all started to rage and cry. They got banned cause they started to bitch and trash talk in game.... They started to join our TS and shit talk us and wouldent leave or shutup after telling him to calm down.

During the WHOLE thing there member moose knew about my loadout and how I always spawn with it cause I explained it all to him when he wanted to "rent" a server off of me. I told him how the loadout can be anything and one night im going to try out a custom loadout with these items and a as50... BUT he failed to tell anyone in his so called "clan" about it.

We gave them a heli to help out and they started to fly around killing everyone and trash talking in game. So we all hopped on and took part in the PVP.

After we kill a few of them and there admin decided to "rage" as well and start to trash talk in our TS we banned them and now there all buthurt and is calling hacks and admin abuse and everything else they can think of.

But the whole time one of there very own members knew about the whole custom gear and failed to tell any of them. Than they all get upset when they find out the truth and start tp rage all over the forums and stuff. Like we tell everyone else.. Join our TS and you would of known what was happening the whole time.

Its funny how its only people from there clan crying and getting upset over this. As they are the only people thats been banned from our server. They can trash talk and kill us.. As soon as they get killed by me they get upset.

• Like 1

Oooo and these people want to complain about custom stuff and deny that it never happen and there *admin* was away at the time.

When a few of our members joined there server days before there *admin* was in the game and not away like hes claiming he was.

They had custom gear on them selves. As soon as a few of our members joined on the coast they suddenly showed up behind them in the SUV and killed them.

And admitted that normally they dont use the admin stuff but this time they did.

But there denying it. Funny and than rage when it happens on my server.

Wow dude. You are SO full of it. You admitted yourself that you spawn with that same load out (as50tws). 4 of your members OFFERED to rent us a server and at the time I thought you were legit so I heard you out. Beyond you explaining the basics of a a dedicated server to me (like its big fucking news) I had no part of such discussion. When you "Informed" me of your ability to spawn custom load outs I assumed that meant a can of beans and coke and a compass like alot of private hives do (ours included) not an as50 tws w/ side arm and full tool belt. Also we took the high ground on death mountain because YOU GUYS WERE CAMPING IT so we took it after you tucked tail and ran (In your heli) after you had tried to set up a (failed) ambush on our heli. Then you took out one of our members, I flanked down the hill and killed you (Like a fucking boss i must say) looted, and hide behind a rock where i was promptly killed by you at range w/ an as50. Otmel is a low spawn point and you spawn in with your as50 tws not 500 meters away within <5 min. Also you denied giving us the Heli, you said you never gave it to us. We had to tell you who was giving away your heli, since it was another admin. It was a lulzy time teaching you how to run your own unit (as was wrecking you and making you rage ban my ENTIRE unit)

Also as far as our admin, I was an acting CLAN ADMIN while our main guy was on leave (active duty military) and the SERVER ADMIN was off that night doing something or another. So I dont have access to the admin panel, and nor have I since we had a public hive simply because it hasnt really been needed.

Also learn the forms of they're there and their you fucking mongoloid and you MIGHT stand a chance of beating me in an arguement.

Edited by Inception.
No personal insults. And if you're commanding someone to learn to differentiate between words, don't mispell 'argument'.

One more thing. Tell the community about wicked bubble. The locked hive thats attached to your public server that is in in no way registered or referenced publicly to your regular server. The one you farm gear on for most of your members and then switch over with your load out.

First, It's Wiked Bubble and Second I would like to say that the "locked" servers "Hosted by Wiked Bubble for dysfunctionalsoldiers.enjin.com" are marked with "Test" and are on a different IP address for a reason.They are a TEST and in NO way attached to the database used by The Dysfunctional Soldiers.This means for you "noobs", "moose" that we cannot farm gear from one completely different "physical" server to another. They are not mentioned publicly because they are for testing purposes, mainly to create and test new vehicle spawn locations that I have personally and labor intensively created myself. All 196 of them, obviously this has not been released but please, before you go knocking the hard work put in by myself the other Admins and Founders of The Dysfunctional Soldiers admit that you guys were messing with us and not the other way around. We DO NOT and will NOT be lame ass cheaters by using the admin map or teleport when we are actively engaged in combat.

Sincerely,

Wiked Bubble

Co Founder for The Dysfunctional Soldiers

P.S

I regret having to create new web accounts to defend the legitimacy of myself and fellow clan members when people decide too assume they know what they are talking about.

Edited by Wiked Bubble