Sign in to follow this  
CF Donuts

Surviving a Horde Only to be Killed by...

Running through Elektro with a buddy getting chased by five zombies we decide to split up. The building i run into usually has weapons (i'm unarmed) and luckily enough i find an AKM with 2 clips. I run to the second story and position myself ready to gun down these five or six zombies. As soon as i kill the first batch, i look out the window to see about seven zombies running towards my building.

Shit.

So I'm shooting all of these zombies and one manages to break my leg. My friend (allan) finally makes it to my building with just a Makarov but gets knocked unconscious and eaten alive because i couldn't make my way down the staircase fast enough. I kill the last few zombies and make my way to the ground floor to find his dead body and one zombie left.

I make the STUPID decision of shooting the zombie with my AKM and alerting ANOTHER horde along with it. I'm almost out of ammo, have 3k blood left, a broken leg, and hardly ANY supplies but i don't give up. Allan makes his way back to the building to pick up a crowbar he had and give me some ammo for my guns, but he also brings with him another small horde.

He tries to open my bag to put some ammo in it but what does he do? He hits me and i die.

FUUUUUU-

Anyway, heres a video of the last couple minutes of the ordeal:

http://youtu.be/ZYg5Z7bSLWo

• Like 1

Allways use middle mouse. Not the fire button. Even tough the mini menu still might be there, there is still a chance you will actually fire.

I have seen this happen plenty of times where my friends are trying to open someone's backpack but ends up shooting them. I pensoanlly when i am with friends i double tap Ctrl so i put my gun away.