Sign in to follow this  
Inexib (DayZ)

If you guys really want to get serious in to DayZ

Hey there everyone. I'm going to make this short and sweet. My hardcore gaming community Rageflask has just now moved in to DayZ, and we are recruiting no more than 40 squad members. We have a lot of different sponsors and are constantly expanding our inventory for new members. We play most nights 8 PM EST somewhere in to the night.

www.rageflask.com If you are interested, do the general application there and then do your application in the DayZ section. Applications are accepted/denied at least once a day.

More information can be gotten by adding me on Skype.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

P.S. SPONSORS = Free stuff if we can show them we are making progress.

For a "hardcore" community your kind of late to the party

Agreed just the carry over from ACE and ACRE has brought many legit groups over to dayz

You're kidding right? You're blaming a hardcore group of professionals for coming to a game that is the most relentless to date when it comes to mistakes?

Just because we're serious about playing games doesn't mean we don't have fun?

Edited by Inexib

You're kidding right? You're blaming a hardcore group of professionals for coming to a game that is the most relentless to date when it comes to mistakes?

Just because we're serious about playing games doesn't mean we don't have fun?

I'm saying your a bit late coming to this "relentless" game you missed the hardcore, hell your late for the mainstream your here as a straggler, so asking us to join you if we "want to get serious in to DayZ" is laughable....... the f@ck you think we been serious about the past few months while you lot have been polishing yourselves off over D3/WoW etc

Edited by wr6133

I'm here as a straggler? What are you, a hipster? Did you like the game "before it was cool?"

Yeah. I'm just now starting DayZ. Doesn't mean I can't be serious and apply my overall gaming skills to it as well.

• Like 1

I'm here as a straggler? What are you, a hipster? Did you like the game "before it was cool?"

Yeah. I'm just now starting DayZ. Doesn't mean I can't be serious and apply my overall gaming skills to it as well.

It does however mean your a walking joke telling us that have been here longer than since I last changed my underpants that to be serious we should join your clan.

Also if your such a "hardcore gamer" you would have been here earlier, I suspect my c**k after drinking 18 pints is more capable of being hardcore than you.

anyway ce la vie and have fun

"Imma tell 'em we got sponsors. Inventory loves sponsors."