Sign in to follow this  
Boothyzz

DayZ Fallujah - Stuck on loading screen.

Hi guys,

Well this seems to be a very popular problem of which nobody seems to know how to resolve it.

Upon dying from being shot down in my helicopter whilst playing the fallujah map i proceeded to select my character (Male) and attempt to respawn.

After clicking the male option i get a black screen where nothing is shown, after waiting almost 10 minutes i decide to close Arma and re-open it to try again!

With Arma now back open and me trying to log into a server i always get stuck on the loading screen (not the one with the bar but the one after) no matter what server i try to join.

This is becoming a joke, resulting in me not being able to play Fallujah which is a real shame because i love that map!!!

Now any help on this topic will be extremely appreciated, not by just me but by many other people experiencing this too,

Thanks guys.

Same for me. Takistan and Fallujah just dont want to work for me. I found one server that worked but I got banned from it.

I'm getting this same thing. Every Fallujah server I've tried to join gets me stuck on either loading or receiving, and I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it. I've tried reinstalling it manually, through DayZCommander, and I'm able to join other maps just fine. I'm really not sure what the issue is. I was able to play Fallujah once for about 30 minutes, and after that I can't join any server, even ones on a private hive.

same problem here .... sometimes it works sometimes not ..... do not bother reinstaling or something ... it's not just you

I'm waiting now for standalone ....