Sign in to follow this  
§haco

Vehicals

I went on a server with no people, I checked 5 diffrent vehicular spawning spots. and none of them where there

Yup, I have only ever found a vehicle at its spawn point two or three times in the last two months. I now normally find vehicles only by searching the entire map, but then usually just an ATV under a tree, a badly hidden white pickup or the odd bicycle. Never any boats except one time I found the boats on the west edge of the map in the forest!!

Given that I reckon I know pretty much where all the tents are within the map on the server, I am pretty sure most vehicles are hoarded offmap somewhere in clan camps. Said clans probably have a helo too, as I never seem to keep vehicles for long, usually it is a matter of hours before they are stolen again...except for ATVs, bicycles and motorbikes which are very easy to hide.

Edited by thepointyend

A server having no people has nothing to do with whether or not vehicles will be in their spawn locations. Once they are moved, they stay where they are until blown up or moved again. Apparently, hackers like to toss the vehicles into the ocean which bugs them out.