mgsloth

Sloth's Plea. Rocket, please do another update on this fun mod.

Ok, I know that this has been asked before and that you are indeed a very busy dude.

however,

to keep us older (and younger) gaming folk amused and entertained for a while longer, can you PLEASE do a small update to fix some of the current bugs.

one main bug that comes to mind is choppers not respawning when crashed and atv flipping..

I know this eats into your valuable time while creating a awsome standalone release and time away from loved ones but,

we (community) would really like to see a fix for a few things (as much of a pain in the ass this may be for you)

Thanks in advance!

Sloth

I think he's neally finished. He's adding dogs in the latest update I think, and he's doing bug fixes hopefully.

I'd not be entirely bothered about the updates for the ArmA2 mod, to be honest.

As much as I agree about some of the current bugs being a pain, we've only got (what I suspect, at least) until the end of November before the Standalone should be released. I'm not sure what they're doing about character data, as it seems there'd be no way to transfer between ArmA2 (seeing as it's done by copy ID's) and DayZ: Standalone - thus, all your character data will be lost anyway!

Standalone needs released as soon as possible. Lack of things to do in the current game caused the momentum the mod created to disappear. I'm actually saddened by the need for it to be rushed out, and I'm sad that even with the rush the popularity of the game is waning fast.

Not enough time. Hype will only last for so long, so R. needs to get the sandalone out as soon as possible