Sign in to follow this  
Secrets

Where is our chopper... this is starting to be a joke.

Hi going to keep this short,

"3 WEEKS AGO." Our chopper was crashed somewhere out in the water, not sure how far but yeah.

it's been 3 weeks and it's not respawned or anything, looked everywhere for information on this and nobody can seam to supply any.

We own the server and have all logs etc, if anybody knows how to locate or resolve this please let us know.

Where is it, why's it not respawning, what should we do?

Thanks I suppose,

Ash

Vehicles haven't been respawning with the latest patch. I thought the groundhog's day bullshit in 1.7.2.5 was bad but at least I had access to vehicle.

There's also a glitch where if a vehicle gets lost underwater, then it doesn't respawn, regardless of restarts. It sucks.

I had similar situation... had clan mate shoot me in leg and I crawled under water to crash site, when I got in the heli blew up. I saved it in it's blown up state and when server restarted it was gone (it was there for a week). Now we're waiting to see if it respawns in a regular heli location or back in the water or whatever...

you need a hard reset of the server bro only way to get it back

a friend of mine who runs a lingor server has had to do it several times in order to get the chopper back

It wipes everything so your gonna lose tents and all other vehicles as well