Sign in to follow this  
Pyranos_Grigsby

Looking for a home

So, I have been playing DayZ for about a week now and I have been really enjoying it. The first couple of times I died was from falling (one a glitch and one by my own stupidity), I died once from zombies, but my fourth life has been awesome. I found a campsite in Cherno and raided it for a Ghillie Suit, GPS, and some sweet weapons. Headed north and I have been having fun since.

My question is, now that I have a camping tent and some good weapons, I want to setup shop on a moderately populated server. I have been mainly playing on low pop servers so I could learn the ropes of the game. Basically, I'm looking for some suggestions of servers that are popular in the US and have a decent number of people on them. I don't really want to bandit at the moment, but I want to have some interaction with other players because thus far I have not even seen another survivor.

So, basically you want to be shot without warning and lose all of your new found gear? That's what your typical interaction with other players is going to end up with, anyway.

So, basically you want to be shot without warning and lose all of your new found gear? That's what your typical interaction with other players is going to end up with, anyway.

But, that's the good 20% of the game.

The other 80% are split between running from point A to point B and collecting gear, to shoot other players with, but it's mostly running.

No, you are missing the point. I realize that tents don't move with you from server to server, and I want some player interaction. I already have a couple places in mind to setup a base camp, I am just wondering if anyone knows of a fun server to play on. When I find said server, I plan on setting up shop and putting my good gear away and go looking for some ok gear to go around and loot with. If I want to bandit, I will pick up my good gear and use that, but I don't see myself doing much banditry.

No, you are missing the point. I realize that tents don't move with you from server to server, and I want some player interaction. I already have a couple places in mind to setup a base camp, I am just wondering if anyone knows of a fun server to play on. When I find said server, I plan on setting up shop and putting my good gear away and go looking for some ok gear to go around and loot with. If I want to bandit, I will pick up my good gear and use that, but I don't see myself doing much banditry.

Just set it up on a server you like, ya know, good ping, good amount of players, that kind of shit.

Although, if you join a high population server I can almost guarantee you there will be a shitstorm involving script kiddies eventually.

So, I have been playing DayZ for about a week now and I have been really enjoying it. The first couple of times I died was from falling (one a glitch and one by my own stupidity), I died once from zombies, but my fourth life has been awesome. I found a campsite in Cherno and raided it for a Ghillie Suit, GPS, and some sweet weapons. Headed north and I have been having fun since.

My question is, now that I have a camping tent and some good weapons, I want to setup shop on a moderately populated server. I have been mainly playing on low pop servers so I could learn the ropes of the game. Basically, I'm looking for some suggestions of servers that are popular in the US and have a decent number of people on them. I don't really want to bandit at the moment, but I want to have some interaction with other players because thus far I have not even seen another survivor.

Pyranos_Grigsby PM me. I am looking for a partner to play with. I want to setup a "home" also and get some vhicles. I am geared up and I have a tent of my own with some gear we can divide. If you pm me I will send you my name on steam. I play on a Rec and on low population but tis still fun.