Sign in to follow this  
M1tankman (DayZ)

m4 CCO SD ammo?

I have an M4 CCO SD rifle and have picked up a bunch of regular m4 ammo but the game will not allow me to load it into my silenced rifle. Is this game mechanics or am I doing something wrong?

Supersonic bullets . Find them at chopper crash sits (sometimes by the mother load ) and in deer stands firehouses and military barracks .

Happy hunting its an excellent gun to have

???????????????????

Edited by DappaDan95

Supersonic bullets?

OP: What you need is Stanag SD as opposed to Stanag. Go to International airport or NE Airfield, server hop until you find a server that has them spawned. May take a while but it's the quickest way of acquring a good 7 or 8 mags.

Edited by SquishyBear

Supersonic and subsonic bullets are a whole different thing... Both can be fired out of a suppressed weapon, but subsonic ones will be more effective, leaving minimal noise.

Yeah it works the other way around though, you can use silenced rounds in a non sd weapon.

I was talking bout real life here, since there are no supersonic bullets in DayZ... Better stick to topic next time, then.

Supersonic bullets?

OP: What you need is Stanag SD as opposed to Stanag. Go to International airport or NE Airfield, server hop until you find a server that has them spawned. May take a while but it's the quickest way of acquring a good 7 or 8 mags.

So this is ok now? lol