Sign in to follow this  
kingfury4

My experience

So, yesterday I bought ARMA: CO. I woke up at 2AM the next morning the games were done downloading. I did the setup for DayZ. I join a server, despite being told my PC most likely couldn't handle it. I spawn at Kamenka or something like that. I roam around obtaining nothing more then a watch and water bottle. I head into a town that I still don't know the name of, and I die. I join again but this time I spawn near Elektro. I join up with a guy named Roger and he teaches me how to equip a hatchet. While leaving Elektro he shoots me when a zed was attacking by accident. I respawn for the last time so far, I go into Elektro and meet up with a guy named Apple and a guy named Survivor. We camp out in the fire house in Elektro. I find a ghillie suit and we leave. After Apple dies and Survivor logs off I find a guy named Mini Me. We head to Novy Sobor and we break our legs. We spend around 20 minutes fixing that. Then we head to Stary Sobor, he logs off and I'm stuck at around 3000 blood. The zeds over run me. I love DayZ

• Like 5

Wow, for your first few lives you've done better than me. I died repeatedly by acting like a twat. Nice one. It's good to see you found some fellow survivors too, always spices things up a bit.

• Like 1

Ok I can never find someone to team up with and so I looted a heli crash site with my atv and that got stolen tonight the person leaves me a nerf bike and I leave for Nw airfield and got killed there now being stripped off my last good gear I love dayZ

I'm at Stary right now with Medical gear if you need some helping. I can give you a blood transfusion and anything else you might need.

I'm at Stary right now with Medical gear if you need some helping. I can give you a blood transfusion and anything else you might need.

That would've been useful haha. I was really low on blood and the zeds overrun me, but thanks for the offer.

Wow, you are meeting a lot of friendly people. My first time meeting someone was in the Balota airstrip, what nearly resulted in a shooting. I had a Makarov with no mags and this guy runs out of the ACT tower, I'm right by it. I aim my Makarov at his head and then a moment of silence goes by, both aiming weapons at each other. Then he does what a good guy would, he runs away.

Wow, you are meeting a lot of friendly people. My first time meeting someone was in the Balota airstrip, what nearly resulted in a shooting. I had a Makarov with no mags and this guy runs out of the ACT tower, I'm right by it. I aim my Makarov at his head and then a moment of silence goes by, both aiming weapons at each other. Then he does what a good guy would, he runs away.

I didn't meet a single bandit or hacker, so it was really good.

My first dayz experience i tried to look in my backpack and dropped it on the road kept trying to reequip it and heard an engine sound looked up heard a honk and direct chat saying blow me asshole..I was smeared all over the road. Went into the kitchen slammed 4 shots gave it another go and was terrified to see the car waiting where i respawned. He kept rolling it forward and backwards in an attempt to make the engine rev noise like from the movies. I turn and run down the beach as he followed me yelling blow me asshole so i jumped in the water to try and swim away he got out of the car and shot me. back to the kitchen 4 more shots respawn same reving hes there again i said on direct your car looks gayer than two boys fucking at a boyscout meeting. he laughed on direct and said get in drove me down the road shot me in the head

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

My first dayz experience i tried to look in my backpack and dropped it on the road kept trying to reequip it and heard an engine sound looked up heard a honk and direct chat saying blow me asshole..I was smeared all over the road. Went into the kitchen slammed 4 shots gave it another go and was terrified to see the car waiting where i respawned. He kept rolling it forward and backwards in an attempt to make the engine rev noise like from the movies. I turn and run down the beach as he followed me yelling blow me asshole so i jumped in the water to try and swim away he got out of the car and shot me. back to the kitchen 4 more shots respawn same reving hes there again i said on direct your car looks gayer than two boys fucking at a boyscout meeting. he laughed on direct and said get in drove me down the road shot me in the head

I feel sorry for you. People like that should die in a fire.

Btw when someone shoots me it leaves a small opening for voice com. I allways yell: YOUR MOM IS FAT! The reactions i had where priceless and it was mostly totally worth being shot over.

I feel sorry for you. People like that should die in a fire.

Btw when someone shoots me it leaves a small opening for voice com. I allways yell: YOUR MOM IS FAT! The reactions i had where priceless and it was mostly totally worth being shot over.

hahaha thats the way to do it