Sign in to follow this  
ANZDAG_Hessian

ANZ DayZ Assistance Group (ANZDAG)

rcr0uu.jpg

ANZDAG is a Steam group established for Australians and New Zealanders who want a DayZ 'helpline' on hand, so to speak.

Doesn't matter if you're injured, infected or just want to join up with other survivors!

http://steamcommunit...m/groups/ANZDAG

We accept all survivors EXCEPT suspected Bandits, to prevent preying on the vulnerable.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by ANZDAG_Hessian
  • Like 2

I joined this group after he saved my life in Day Z. I'm going to help save other Aussie's and Kiwi's too.

You guys should really check out the coalition and what they are trying to achive, and before you say anything about it not being an Aussie/Kiwi friendly group you are now looking at the 1st Australian clan in the coalition

You guys should really check out the coalition and what they are trying to achive, and before you say anything about it not being an Aussie/Kiwi friendly group you are now looking at the 1st Australian clan in the coalition

I was not originally going to join the Coalition, but now I can see the benefits that it will gradually incur for both parties.

Also, I don't consider ANZDAG a 'clan', but more of an easy to access national relief network.

I was not originally going to join the Coalition, but now I can see the benefits that it will gradually incur for both parties.

Also, I don't consider ANZDAG a 'clan', but more of an easy to access national relief network.

What ACiD meant to say was that the 97ADU is the 1st AUS/NZ Coalition Clan.

If you guys ever need help, our group would be more than happy to provide support in any number of ways.

I have just PMed you guys the details to our TS3 server.

Keep up the good work!

- Vendetta

97ADU

Director of Communications & Recruitment