Bonkey (DayZ)

AU 500 Private Hive

Thats great! =D You should be thanking Yospos (Greggy ingame) he pays for most of it and do all the coding, i just so all the posts, manage TS etc. But Yep, we can see literally everything in the logs, from what you say, to what you have in your bags. We banned a clan the other day, we caught them with a heap of AS50 TWS's full coyte backpacks, nvg's etc. We don't check it often, as it might give away a location of someones camp or something, and we want to play legit like everyone else :P And that's okay, Not so fun when your they prey, but theres nothing more annoying when you've lined someone up and they see you and log out xD. Yospos is going to add a code to make your body stay there for about 10 seconds after you log to stop people from doing it though.

:D

Can vouch for these guys, they're great.

We had 2 guys log out from zombie agro and when we fired on them so we camped the area and nailed them when they logged back in. We then told the admins and they called them out over global chat and gave them a warning _b

A friend of mine did kill a guy the other day, shot him out of a helicopter and he had NVGs, range finder, coyote pack and even a radio and his uniform had a red beret :/ thought this was kinda strange, especially the radio

Hey Guys,

Nice work with the server. Looking forward to getting nice and settled in.

Quick question, are all the weapons and vehicles standard Dayz as per the wiki or are there some extra goodies that have made their way in legitimately?

You mentioned the thermal AS50's already. If we find any thing not standard should we report/destroy. I'm all for keeping the server as intended.

Thanks again.

This server sounds pretty cool. I'll start playing on it tomorrow when I get the chance ^^

Jdz, I think that was me that you killed :o We didn't log out cos of zombie agro, we logged cos someone (you?) were shooting at us from the hills. I got shot, and ran inside and bandaged. (I didn't know this was illegal, as I thought it was only illegal if they had like a direct line of sight, whereas I ran into the building) I then logged in a while later, and was shot by you. So lol, gg ^^ Sorry about that, btw.

Yep server is down for a bit atm, adding even more extra buildings and i think Yospos is adding more guns too. and thanks jdz :) also that was Yospos and I in that heli, we were derping around at camp trying to figure out what to add to the server. We were trying all the different guns etc (Don't worry, we delete all the stuff. as i've said before, we only keep the stuff we earn legit) Anyways, we really needed blood bags, so i was going to drop one of our clan members off on the roof of the hospital. We saw a guy in a building but as i was saying before to Xing, if your a threat, we take you out, he was only looking at us so we had to take him out (the heli was dead still so he could have nailed me, then we would have lost our heli. Then that other guy shot Yospos clean out of the chopper. We didnt want anyone having that gear, especially the radio, but we thought he kinda earned it for such an awesome shot and the radio does nothing, so its not game changing.

And Godoo, We have got a few added buildings not in DayZ, but weapon wise, we dont like the idea of snipers 1-shotting people (excluding headshots) so we were going to remove the AS50 and replace it with something from ARMA that was just as cool, but not as powerful. As for the M107, we will probably keep that because of how loud it is. So atm there is nothing extra added in so please do report anything to us on our teamspeak or on this thread :))

EDIT: Server is back up!

Edited by Bonkey

By the way, if you ever see anyone with a red berret its me, I changed it to my personal skin so you know if you have killed me >.< Server will be back within an hour

So far, 3 camps with camo netting have been added randomly around the map, All camps have a fuel tank and 2 vehicals at them. I later plan on adding some different helicopters such as: Me know nos :(

Thanks for being patient.

Edit: g36_c_sd added, very lowspawn rate, Barracks only (Camo G36 silenced)

Suggest weapons for me to add C:

WATCH THIS SPACE, ILL BE ADDING MORE WEAPONS

Edited by Yospos

Server is back, though, there will be a few restarts, Admins will warn but dont complain about them :P

Jdz, I think that was me that you killed :o We didn't log out cos of zombie agro, we logged cos someone (you?) were shooting at us from the hills. I got shot, and ran inside and bandaged. (I didn't know this was illegal, as I thought it was only illegal if they had like a direct line of sight, whereas I ran into the building) I then logged in a while later, and was shot by you. So lol, gg ^^ Sorry about that, btw.

Yup, you and Tyrone.

Well now you know I guess :)

It was originally only 1 person shooting at you but my friend said you logged out when he shot at you guys so set up an ambush for when you logged back in. Lesson learnt I presume ;)

So far, 3 camps with camo netting have been added randomly around the map, All camps have a fuel tank and 2 vehicals at them. I later plan on adding some different helicopters such as: Me know nos :(

Thanks for being patient.

Edit: g36_c_sd added, very lowspawn rate, Barracks only (Camo G36 silenced)

Suggest weapons for me to add C:

WATCH THIS SPACE, ILL BE ADDING MORE WEAPONS

Had a fly around in a helicopter or two yesterday but couldn't find these two camps :(

Out of curiosity, how do these weapon spawns work? Do we need to download anything?

Edit - How about removing the M107 and adding the VSKS in to a barracks only spawn?

Edited by jdz

As long as you have arma/arma2:OA installed. nothing will need downloading. Ill see about the VSKS :) ALso, the camps are hiddin pretty well :P, camo netting really helps them xD

• Like 1

Server down for maintenance, this will be occurring less, i promise D=. But its for the best. We are making the NEAF like the NWAF (not as big, but it will give people reason to head up there). We are also adding some more random camps (with car spawns ;D) and fuel tanks with camp netting to peoples camps who have requested. If you would like a fuel tank or some camo netting added to your camp, Let Bonkey or Yospos know on our Teamspeak. (don't worry we wont raid your camp if we know where it is, we are trying to go hero/friendly this time 'round =D)

• Like 1

Haha I love this server always action north west, for example last night we got shot down near NWAF, come back and find people hanging around our car, I open fire and almost kill one, they drove away. Next day a helicopter flies over NWAF and start opening fire and follows me all the way to stary. Great server guys always action and fun.

• Like 1

Zzzzz, this 'Tyrone' guy logged out when my friends shot at him again.

This is the second time it has happened now :rolleyes:

What's the point in playing a survival game if you want it to be a bitch about it?!

Edited by jdz

If you can get video of him alt-f4ing ill give him a ban :)

I can't give you a video sorry, we only know it was him because my friend shot at him and then he instantly disappeared in to the lobby so we waited for him to log back in and then put an M107 round in to him :thumbsup:

Justice was served

Server down due to shitty customer service of Survivalservers. No eta on the server's up time.

Survuval servers still havn't put the server up. So we cancelled it and went to a different host. It'll be up soon. 24 hours max =D