Cataris

[AUS] New Chernarus Republic

I have a question:

When you're in-game, how do you confirm(as a NCR clanplayer) other players who are in your server are real clan members? Do the clan members have to check the member list everytime and remember their names?

And people can always changing their names and mimic the name of a clan member. How do you counter these problems?

Name:

Ingame-Almostunseen

RealName-Hamish

How did you hear of us?'

I am friends in real life with Sgt. Viktor

Why do you wish to join us?

I am looking for a tight-nit clan of dedicated gamers, that are mature. I find that I also play DayZ better in a group, supporting other people via Navigating and Vehicle Support..

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?

(Meaning we as a Guild use real life codewords and act as a real militia/military)

Yes I will.

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen?

NCR Armed Forces Medic.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized.

Yes I do.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?

I swear undying loyalty to the NCR, my fellow comrades and the President

almost.unseen

Name:

Aaron/Boodgie

17 years old

How did you hear of us?

Just looking through the dayz forum

played the game for 2 months, I am really good at it, I am usually a lone wolf with no goals. dew to playing this game alone i am now bored and want something to do like helping out a clan. Refer to this http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/97470-i-am-looked-for-a-companion-a-australian-companion/ for more information about and what i'm like and my story

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ?

(Meaning we as a Guild use real life codewords and act as a real militia/military)

The whole idea sounds a bit silly to me but i have played roll play games before such as GMOD rp servers. I can roll play but i'm looking for a group of friends not a group of "solders" so i hope you don't take this RP to seriously. I mean its easier to say "Shots coming from that hill" than " "We have a 245 on that hill".

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen?I

I want to try being a citizen first to get a real of the "Real-life Military Simulator" and to see if you guys are good at the game. After I get to know you guys more I might apply to be a Soldier or a Ranger but because of school ending soon I have other priority like study.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized.

I can command a team and keep them all together if there are unexpected things like being ambushed but I would prefer to be under someone elses command because I and sick and tired of telling people what to do and relying on them. If i must tell people what to do i will but please don't because ask me because I am so over that.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President?

By undying loyalty you mean taking a bullet for you in-game or dragging a fallen comrades body to safety or risking loosing all the best shit in game for my clan, yes i will. However, if i have to go to work or my family needs me, they will take priority over my clan.

(Required)

AaronXD853

I would prefer steam but if you want to die at the site of my ugly mug go right ahead.

That would be wonderful, I was just in the shower touching myself. Could we perhaps talk further about this on skype?

• Like 1

I have a question:

When you're in-game, how do you confirm(as a NCR clanplayer) other players who are in your server are real clan members? Do the clan members have to check the member list everytime and remember their names?

And people can always changing their names and mimic the name of a clan member. How do you counter these problems?

We are 80% of the time on TS, so we usually confirm it on TS if it is us or not, although we have made a fatal mistake already.. but it is better than having an infiltrator. We have another counter to the second problem of mimicing which I shall not reveal ;)

• Like 1

Name:

14, Daniel Cottingham

In game:dazin

How Did You hear Of Us

I Was browsing the internet for a good group full of we'll trained disciple DayZ players and luckily stumped across you.

As i stated in the last post, i am in need of a we'll trained DayZ players with the strength and consideration of taking the challenge of the wild wild wilderness of Chernarus

Will you keep a consistent approach to our real-life military simulator for simulator for DayZ

Yes, me...i extremely enjoy role-playing and would be happy to share that enjoyment

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen

I would like anything that puts me in a place where i have to think about doing something before i do it therefore Soldier.

Do you abide by our laws and work as a team rather than being a lone wolf?Unless Authorized

Honestly, it would be my honour to abide and support the terms conditions and laws of the NCR.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR your fellow comrades and your president

I will give it my best and better to Support my comrades, president and other members of the NCR and put my own life in danger to do so.

Daniel Cottingham

Name:

14, Daniel Cottingham

In game:dazin

How Did You hear Of Us

I Was browsing the internet for a good group full of we'll trained disciple DayZ players and luckily stumped across you.

As i stated in the last post, i am in need of a we'll trained DayZ players with the strength and consideration of taking the challenge of the wild wild wilderness of Chernarus

Will you keep a consistent approach to our real-life military simulator for simulator for DayZ

Yes, me...i extremely enjoy role-playing and would be happy to share that enjoyment

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen

I would like anything that puts me in a place where i have to think about doing something before i do it therefore Soldier.

Do you abide by our laws and work as a team rather than being a lone wolf?Unless Authorized

Honestly, it would be my honour to abide and support the terms conditions and laws of the NCR.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR your fellow comrades and your president

I will give it my best and better to Support my comrades, president and other members of the NCR and put my own life in danger to do so.

Daniel Cottingham

OG attacked us first, I would hardly say we declared war. Nor do my friends and I tolerate bullying, so we will not be playing on OceanicGaming and making sure we tell our friends not to visit that server. Although this is no doubt meaningless to you and the rest of OG, but I do not care nonetheless. Thank you for the fun time, whilst it was shortly lived.

@Daniel, accepted.

• Like 2

Cya buddy, i wonder how many of your members follow you, seeing half of them were asking to join OG because they hate you.

War erupts! NCR vs OG. - As you put it

Declared us outlaws which you shoot on site.

You steal one of my members artwork which he designed himself without permission. Then say "No thanks" when he calls you out.

Its a friendly war, i wouldn't say we have bullied you, but you made yourself this bed. Now rather than lie in it you would rather run away from it?

We've had NCR members want to defect to OG. The general is a coward. Oh how's the global ban going for hacking? GG.

Edited by Tomfiro
  • Like 1

Thank you for accepting sir. will you add me on skype?

(Lol i thought it would take dayZ (See what i did there) im supprised (like 5 min))

Just banned cataris and his mate viktor from the server for hacking, viktor hopped on and teleported to my mate with an as50 thermal and killed him, so whoever wants 2 join a clan full of hackers then this is the clan for you.

<21:30:43> "Baileyisme" pokes you: lol why did u ban victor?

<21:30:53> "Siggy": hacking

<21:31:18> "Baileyisme": hahah, general is a hackers aswell btw, he talks about it all the time

<21:31:41> "Siggy": ye

<21:31:44> "Siggy": i just banned him 2

<21:22:19> "Siggy": viktor

<21:22:21> "Siggy": is about 2 be banned

<21:22:25> "Siggy": so i suggest u leave ncr

<21:22:36> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": yer i am dw

<21:22:39> "Siggy": ur general

<21:22:41> "Siggy": is a dumbass anyway

<21:22:46> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": yer i know ay

<21:23:28> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": he's horrible

<21:23:35> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": lol

Just spoke to 2 more NCR members and they said they hate cataris, and they are really happy i banned them, so yep once again join this clan if you want to be bossed around by some young kid who uses hacks.

He just lost most of his members lol.

Edited by Siggy

XRkOP.jpg

I have no words to describe your idiocy.

Edited by Cataris
  • Like 3

Just banned cataris and his mate viktor from the server for hacking, viktor hopped on and teleported to my mate with an as50 thermal and killed him, so whoever wants 2 join a clan full of hackers then this is the clan for you.

<21:30:43> "Baileyisme" pokes you: lol why did u ban victor?

<21:30:53> "Siggy": hacking

<21:31:18> "Baileyisme": hahah, general is a hackers aswell btw, he talks about it all the time

<21:31:41> "Siggy": ye

<21:31:44> "Siggy": i just banned him 2

<21:22:19> "Siggy": viktor

<21:22:21> "Siggy": is about 2 be banned

<21:22:25> "Siggy": so i suggest u leave ncr

<21:22:36> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": yer i am dw

<21:22:39> "Siggy": ur general

<21:22:41> "Siggy": is a dumbass anyway

<21:22:46> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": yer i know ay

<21:23:28> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": he's horrible

<21:23:35> "[NCR] Sergeant SwiftWolf": lol

Just spoke to 2 more NCR members and they said they hate cataris, and they are really happy i banned them, so yep once again join this clan if you want to be bossed around by some young kid who uses hacks.

Good job, you liar. I and many other people were with talking with Viktor the whole time. Viktor and his friend, had seen a heli crash, upon investigating it, they found the person had, a radio, an AS50 with 2 nato clips, and satchel charges. Viktor was then driving down a road, and found your friend, and shot him.

• Like 1

Why would i lie lol.. this is just turning into a flame war, half your members have said the general is a hacker and he always talks about hacking and that they really hated him, my mate who got shot said he shot the hacker 2 times with an as50 only for him to shoot him and kill him. Explain why my mate was saying WTF WTF i shot him twice in teamspeak, then he starts saying he wont die dude, i am running, then he dies and goes wow WTF.

Other then that good luck recruiting people now.

News:

Military restructure.

Viktor promoted to Lt.

Adam promoted to Sgt.

Daniel promoted to Cpl.

Edited by Cataris

Application Format

Name:

Thomas Howard, 16

How did you hear of us?

Through a friend, (Alex)

Because I was chilling with you guys and your very organised, loyal, sophisticated and your all just all round top blokes.

Yes

Yes

Yes, I swear

thomashowardyeah

Accepted.

Photo:

The NCR teamed up with a popular Australian Pro COD Gamer last night. LadyDivineXX played with us from 9am till 4pm. Later that night she invited me to be apart of her livestream, we had lots of fun!

(Far right is LadyDivineXX. Left of LadyDivineXX is General Ivan Tarasov)

Oh3Ow.jpg

Edited by Cataris
  • Like 1

Name: Henry Lee

How did you hear of us? The Teamspeak.

Why do you wish to join us I would like to join as I enjoy playing with people that strongly love a game and play it the way its intended. Also I'd like to join you as I want to be apart of a team for DayZ so I can teach my skills and learn new skills.

Will you keep a consistent approach to our Real-Life Military Simulator for DayZ Yes, I am and will use proper skills just like the real military and militia.

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen Wherever you can fit me in. I am good with a sniper and being a medic.

Do you abide by our laws and will work as a team rather than lone-wolf? Unless authorized Yes, I will work as a team and stay as a team and not go on solo missions or anything like that unless instructed.

Do you swear undying loyalty to the NCR, your fellow comrades and your President I swear over my mothers grave.

Edited by Henrylee99

Name:

Troy

How did you hear of us?

Through the AU23 official teamspeak, clan channel.

I was actually in the middle of looking for a clan I could join and contribute with a whole lot, so I seen this one and I was saying to myself ''This is the one'' so I looked forward into the clan and found a whole lot more.

Yes I will, I see that this can make the gaming experience even more better then the experience I am having now.

Ranger, Soldier or Citizen?

I would like to be a soldier, ground force is how I roll, but if there was a specific choice.. engineer.

Yes I will abide by the laws given and I actually would rather work as a team then lone-wolf, but if authorized I guess I have no choice.

Yes, I swear loyalty to all contributing people.

Troy.boy001

Accepted.

Photo:

The NCR teamed up with a popular Australian Pro COD Gamer last night. LadyDivineXX played with us from 9am till 4pm. Later that night she invited me to be apart of her livestream, we had lots of fun!

(Far right is LadyDivineXX. Left of LadyDivineXX is General Ivan Tarasov)

Oh3Ow.jpg

Lol 30 seconds later I spot a sniper watching us and hell brakes loose