Sign in to follow this  
Arxtix

What happened today.

So, I found a hacker box with my friend, I won't lie, we took the hacked-in weapons. AS50 TWS, L85A2 AWS and PDW SD. Also took a load of medicals and a Laser Designator (pretty much Rangefinders but they have TWS capability) My friend also took an AS50 and an M4A1 CCO SD HOLO and a M9SD but he picked up regular M9 rounds, rendering the sidearm useless. Now, I'm not a bandit nor do I kill on sight, but my friend really wanted to snipe Elektro, so I went with it.

On the way he was trying to switch weapons and accidentally dropped his AS50, and lost it. Now as I said I am not a killer, so I gave him my AS50, and I was just going to spot and range for him. Everything was going alright, had a few bad run ins with some Zeds and it did take us a while to get from NWAF back down to Elektro. We finally got there, and didn't see anybody down there. He insisted on server hopping until we found someone to kill (I'm not proud of it.)

We saw one guy on about the 3rd server hop, but he was just a fresh spawn with a flashlight, my friend is bloodthirsty and wanted his first kill, but I talked him out of that kill. Was too easy and shameful for a first kill.

We decided we were going to hop one more time, found a server, got into it, but we got glitched, we both spawned at the coast again, we still had our gear, just at the coast again. He spawned at Solnichniy, and I at Elektro. Now for some reason he thought he would take a swim. Once he got back to shore he was devastated, he lost the AS50 (second one in a day without even dying) his backpack, the NVGs and Rangefinders and everything in his primary inventory. Still had his sidearm though, and all his tools. He picked up a double barrel and went sprinting down back to elektro, aggro-ed 15+ zombies and ran into a dead end, and died.

I guess you could say he got what he deserved for taking hacked stuff and wanting to prey on bambi's in Elektro.

I've still got my gear and have no murders at all, and I think I want to try and become a TMW Medic or maybe a Reddit Rescue Force Ranger.

Just wanted to share our story, thanks for reading.

Karma is a bitch aint it (if you believe in such things)

Personally I don't and I think your friend was a complete idiot and everything that happened to him was because he had no knowledge of the game. Serves him right.

You should drop the pdw and the as50 and play the game like a man.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't have an AS50 anymore, he's lost both of them. And I will drop the PDW if I can find a M1911 or Revolver.

keep the pdw sd -- it takes mp5 mags and is very chill B)

Edited by tigerww2