Sign in to follow this  
halo2132

Epic boat jump

Love how the boat can go on land.

Here we see the PBX in its native environment, darting playfully in the waves. Unknown to most casual observers however is the fact that the PBX, like many of its Zodiac cousins is actually amphibious, able to make quick forays onto land in search of beans and mountain dew.

• Like 4

Here we see the PBX in its native environment, darting playfully in the waves. Unknown to most casual observers however is the fact that the PBX, like many of its Zodiac cousins is actually amphibious, able to make quick forays onto land in search of beans and mountain dew.

Aw man that's funny. Oh and the pbx also makes the wave noise when you're near it. Sooo get one to your camp and feel the fresh coast again without having to go there.

Aw man that's funny. Oh and the pbx also makes the wave noise when you're near it. Sooo get one to your camp and feel the fresh coast again without having to go there.

I did find one in the forests north of Krastinov.

Posted the video of the end result. Got mixed reviews.

This should be put in the "Gallery" section.

Not bad though, not bad...

Im a noob at posting on here, idk what goes under which section.

Ya I dumped it.. Heard I can get banned for it.

Admin banned, not BE banned.

Admin banned, not BE banned.

All of my friends told me I would get global banned as soon as I logged onto a server lol. Edited by halo2132

admins cant ban you for hacked weapons

they servers get blacklisted

you are fine

Dont encourage dubbed items either. Yes, its not against the rules. But the problem with dubbing is that everyone now runs around with AS50 TWS, L85's. Ruining the experience of the game for everyone.

If I was an admin. I would ban your ass then point my finger at this forum post where you have blatantly said you duplicated a weapon for your own personal gain. Your as bad as the hackers Halo2132.

Yep, im as bad as the hacker who will run right up to you while your shooting him and kill you with a hatchet.

admins cant ban you for hacked weapons

they servers get blacklisted

you are fine

Thats what I said!! But they convinced me to drop it now I dont have it :(

Dont encourage dubbed items either. Yes, its not against the rules. But the problem with dubbing is that everyone now runs around with AS50 TWS, L85's. Ruining the experience of the game for everyone.

If I was an admin. I would ban your ass then point my finger at this forum post where you have blatantly said you duplicated a weapon for your own personal gain. Your as bad as the hackers Halo2132.

Yep, im as bad as the hacker who will run right up to you while your shooting him and kill you with a hatchet.

Yup, pretty much.