Sign in to follow this  
Talentz

Battleye question for private hives,

my friend has a private hive and hes just making it for his friends and hes wondering how can he disable battleye so i can play since i got banned hes running 1.7.2.6...when he sets battleye from 1 to 0 it pops up a message saying its running the incorrect version on on a side application or something along thoes lines.

This is because every single custom HIVE software is running off base HIVE code. The main HIVE will not allow anyone to play if you disable battleye. You must have battleye enabled, enjoy the ban. That's why it's called a global ban. ;)

This is because every single custom HIVE software is running off base HIVE code. The main HIVE will not allow anyone to play if you disable battleye. You must have battleye enabled, enjoy the ban. That's why it's called a global ban. ;)

we aren't trying to connect to 'official' dayz servers without battleye..we are just trying to make it so for all of our friends that got banned by dumbass battleye for no reason can play this wonderful game with no strings attached. Edited by Talentz