Arxtix

Need Medical Help

Me and a friend were looting Stary Sobor on a night server and it was raining. We weren't really paying attention to our temperature and we both dropped really low, and my friend has contracted a sickness. If I stay with him too long I will be sick as well. So we need Antibiotics, I know these are rare so I could give you M4A1 CCO SD HOLO with ammo if you would like compensation. Thank you.

Here's a hint: Eat a lot of steaks frequently to keep your health up and use a lot, and I mean a lot, of heat packs. The cold won't last too long this way from my experience. I've always gotten rid of it. It's just the last couple of weeks I've had access to Antibiotics.

Also server hopping sometimes helps in getting rid of it. Sometimes.

Edited by SquishyBear

That's for a cold though if the info this link provides about infection is true. http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Survival

He is steadily losing blood which isn't a symptom of a Cold. And Antibiotics are the only provided cure for infection.

Here's a hint: Eat a lot of steaks frequently to keep your health up and use a lot, and I mean a lot, of heat packs.

That's what i do to beat a cold IRL :lol:

That's for a cold though if the info this link provides about infection is true. http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Survival

He is steadily losing blood which isn't a symptom of a Cold. And Antibiotics are the only provided cure for infection.

Leave him behind. he's a deadman :(

Edited by fatherjohn

Leave him behind. he's a deadman :(

Leave no man behind, I'm going to do all I can do if I can get him to survive. If death is the only option then I will take it, but until I know for sure, he's not dying on my watch.

Leave no man behind, I'm going to do all I can do if I can get him to survive. If death is the only option then I will take it, but until I know for sure, he's not dying on my watch.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! I was only kidding around, as there is no reason to leave him behind, until his body drops dead, at least. Good to see you're a team player. i like to play medic, but haven't seen anitibiotics in a long time

• Like 1

I have some antibiotics left but it could take a bit since I'm in Berezino at the moment and I'd have to run to your location. You can add me on Steam/Skype for further details.

• Like 1

Search for the trusted medics of the wasteland.. :o

add me on steam got a car and antibiotics or skype

steam: hubbabubba110

We've been helped thanks to MikaelM. Thank you, kind sir.

I believe with "Cold" they mean being cold, freezing your behind off, not having a cold, since all you do is shake as if you were in pain. You don't lose blood like you do with an infection, nor do you cough.

With an infection you will lose blood until you hit 6000. Then you just cough. I've been there plenty of times, I have only used Antibiotics three times in the three or four months I've been playing. The rest of the time it was heat and food. Or maybe time....

Take the advice and try for yourself or keep relying on others to save you, it's up to.

Edited by SquishyBear