Sign in to follow this  
redhead@email.cz

One Shot Two Kills?

Two targets with one bullet is totally possible. Happens reasonably often on the regular game where there is a lot more combat.

The bullets are travelling with realistic speed and impact. They do pass through and can kill the guy behind. The .50 cal will do this, even an M4 can do a double kill in game. I've done it myself with the .308 cal guns. (M-14_)

1. You have ACE mod

or

2. You lie.

• Like 1

1. You have ACE mod

or

2. You lie.

I do not run ACE and run stock Arma2. Multiple kills with one bullet happens off and on.

The condititions under which this occurs, I don't know. But it happens. I've done it a couple times and seen it a handful of times in the past few years.

I've even tripped someone with a rocket as they happened to run into it's path and get broken legs while the rocket kept going.

When you play enough, sooner or later you will encounter the less common "odd" events.

I do not run ACE and run stock Arma2. Multiple kills with one bullet happens off and on.

The condititions under which this occurs, I don't know. But it happens. I've done it a couple times and seen it a handful of times in the past few years.

Prove it.

I can't.

Just keep playing, and play regular Arma2. Sooner or later you'll observe it.

I have not. I have produced evidence to the contrary. I have read up on the engine. Everything points to you being wrong.

I am afraid that sp86 is right on this one. I have played for more than 3 years, and have never killed two two birds with one stone.

I am afraid that sp86 is right on this one. I have played for more than 3 years, and have never killed two two birds with one stone.

Keep playing. I've done it, and I"ve seen it.

Why it happens, who knows. Maybe it is a positioning thing, where one body is in relation to the one behind it or perhaps a latency issue.

If sp86 has produced evidence the evidence only shows that those few mins of video don't capture a double kill.

I know I'm not wrong, it happens. I would also imagine documented evidence that can be posted as a video is pretty hard to find, someone would have to happen to be recording when it happens. Rare events are just that, rare.

I just looked around and since DayZ came out, it is much harder to piece through all the videos out there...kind of swamped by DayZ vids on Youtube. I can't see any vids online and I certainly don't record my own play.

All I can say, whether you will believe me until you observe a double kill/one bullet yourself is just keep playing Arma2 combat servers. You will get one or be part of one sooner or later. In about 3 years I've seen it a handful of times.

Tool are THE shit. Seriously cool band. New album coming soon, Woot!

HELL YES. Tool rock's my world.

Edited by Cryptex

tool suck live n everytin theyve dun past anema or hoever u spell it has blown.

Stay in school, kids.

• Like 1