Sign in to follow this  
sinisterltu

[CB] Candy Bandits are recruiting disciplined survivors !

HEY, YOU THERE ! YES YOU, GIVE ME YOUR PATROL PACK AND ALL YOUR BEANS NOW !

Hello and welcome to "Candy Bandits" squad recruitment thread.

WHY YOU GUYS ?

Because we are awesome ! Just kidding... we are small disciplined squad of mature gamers from 16 to 19 we are all from Europe so our timelines are pretty much the same, we are pretty disciplined and all of us are veteran players, we help each other out at any time and also we love stealing candy.

Basically, we are bunch of Bandits/Survivors, we don't kill unarmed noobs on sight, but if we see a noob running with Lee Enfield towards us we are going to take action or maybe negotiate with him to drop his shit and head his ways (Rob him)

WHERE DO YOU PLAY?

We are playing on MyDayZ.de hive, you have to get whitelisted to play with us, it's really simple, just go to mydayz.de, then go to Gameserver and click Community hive, then follow english instructions at the bottom of the page

REQUIREMENTS

AGE- 15+ (HAS TO BE MATURE)

HAS TO BE FROM EUROPE

FLUENT ENGLISH

2+ MONTHS OF EXPERIENCE IN DAYZ , PVP EXPERIENCE TOO

DISCIPLINE

Teamspeak

Has to be active

Has to be Team Player

Has to be able to carry out orders.

Hopefully, you match these requirements, if you are interested in joining contact me on skype - rokis666

See ya'll in game !

Edited by sinisterltu

Hello and welcome to "Candy Bandits" squad recruitment thread.

WHY YOU GUYS ?

Because we are awesome ! Just kidding... we are small disciplined squad of mature gamers from 16 to 19 we are all from Europe so our timelines are pretty much the same, we are pretty disciplined and all of us are veteran players, we help each other out at any time and also we love stealing candy.

Basically, we are bunch of Bandits/Survivors, we don't kill unarmed noobs on sight, but if we see a noob running with Lee Enfield towards us we are going to take action or maybe negotiate with him to drop his shit and head his ways (Rob him)

WHERE DO YOU PLAY?

We are playing on MyDayZ.de hive, you have to get whitelisted to play with us, it's really simple, just go to mydayz.de, then go to Gameserver and click Community hive, then follow english instructions at the bottom of the page

REQUIREMENTS

HAS TO BE FROM EUROPE

FLUENT ENGLISH

DISCIPLINE

Teamspeak

Has to be active

Has to be Team Player

Hopefully, you match these requirements, if you are interested in joining contact me on skype - rokis666

See ya'll in game !

Hello and welcome to "Candy Bandits" squad recruitment thread

WHY YOU GUYS ?

We are disciplined squad, but we like to derp around and have some fun all the time, but when we are in firefight we do our best to win.

WHERE DO YOU PLAY?

REQUIREMENTS

HAS TO BE FROM EUROPE

FLUENT ENGLISH

DISCIPLINE

Teamspeak

Has to be active

Has to be Team Player

Hopefully, you match these requirements, if you are interested in joining contact me on skype -rokis666

See ya'll in game !

Edited by sinisterltu

Hello and welcome to "Candy Bandits" squad recruitment thread

WHY YOU GUYS ?

We are disciplined squad, but we like to derp around and have some fun all the time, but when we are in firefight we do our best to win.

WHERE DO YOU PLAY?

REQUIREMENTS

HAS TO BE FROM EUROPE

FLUENT ENGLISH

DISCIPLINE

Teamspeak

Has to be active

Has to be Team Player

Hopefully, you match these requirements, if you are interested in joining contact me on skype -- rokis666

See ya'll in game !

Edited by sinisterltu

BUMP ,I AM PLAYING RIGHT NOW, SKYPE ME TO JOIN IN

Edited by sinisterltu

hey man i would love to join your squad but there is one problem I am only 15. I fit all the other descriptions so maybe you could make an exception?