Sign in to follow this  
ripsaw

PDR Server |Friendly Chernarus Private Hive, Custom Vehicles, Whitelisted, Hacker Free.

Updated server to DayZ 1.7.3 , applied all updates in previous post.

Added a 2nd and a 3rd server, 1 for Namalsk and 1 for events.

Hey.

Im interested in playing on this server, but the application form says it requires a Invitation code?

thanks

Suggs

In-Game name : Loren Availability :

Almost every week day

Level of experience with DayZ : I got DayZ before it was mainstream ;P

Mic+Teamspeak : yes ​

Preferred role : Survivor unless shot at

Time Zone : Central Time U.S.

About yourself : Active DayZ enthusiast ;) - best loot - mk48 mod 0 - DMR - coyote backpack - NV goggles and UH-1H Huey

In-Game name : NobodieCro

Availability : Almost every Day

Level of experience with DayZ : Veteran

Mic+Teamspeak : Yes

​ Preferred role : Scavanger/ having a role in a faction

Time Zone : GMT +1

About yourself : Played Dayz for quite a while. Looking for a server that has roleplaying and factions in it. Factions that actually contribute to the survivors / normal people.. :)

Its telling me I need a 9 digit code to register..

Oh right, thats youre UID, you can find it by starting dayz, go to player profile, then click your name and click edit. Then it should be there.

• Like 1

Oh right, thats youre UID, you can find it by starting dayz, go to player profile, then click your name and click edit. Then it should be there.

I don't have permission to post or to even look how the application should look like...Can you message me teamspeak ?

Edited* I keep getting this error :

Fatal error: smtp mail server '127.0.0.1:25' does not support user authentication: 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type (504)

Edited by NobodieCro

I don't have permission to post or to even look how the application should look like...Can you message me teamspeak ?

Edited* I keep getting this error :

Fatal error: smtp mail server '127.0.0.1:25' does not support user authentication: 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type (504)

Just PM'ed this to the admins, waiting for a response :)

EDIT: I seem to get the same error, cant send PM's or anything. Im guessing its a server-side issue, i will post here once it has been resolved.

EDIT 2: It has been fixed :)

Edited by RipSaw

IGN Serioius Stan!

Availability: Online almost every day

Experience: average

Mic: YES but not always.

Time zone GMT

Preferred role: survivor/stalker/ thief.

Playing now and then, enjoying it so far. Im mostly friendly.

Edited by Serious Stan

For some reason i can't sign up. Any help?

Here's my app anyway.

In game Name: Zombie

Availability: All day, everyday.

Level of experience with DayZ (Noob, Average, Expert): Average

Mic+Teamspeak: Both

Preferred role (survivor/bandit): Survivor

Time zone: Australian

About yourself Just: I'm a normal DayZ player looking for a bit more then just the normal servers (Mainly extra vehicles).

If referred by user: I'm here from the talk in VideoFletcher's videos about PDR.

Edited by ZombieKiller939

We had some troublemakers so the applications are botched atm, ill send your app through.

Wouldn't bother. They claim to use a warning system then permaban folks for complaining about hackers. Claiming it was due to "being warned lots of times" when in truth, i hadn't received a single warning for the past 2 months. I was also one of the most active contributors to the forum, constantly suggesting and trying ways to improve the server. Don't get me wrong, i had a warning a few months back, but had done NOTHING of note recently, it was just that time of the month for Drake...

The complaint about hackers, was because the server has always said it used a whitelist, yet apparently nobody told us all it was disabled. So when i asked if it were possible to get my gear back, the Admin (drake) stressed out and banned me, without the chance for appeal or response. The council never voted it (hell, i was good friends with the council guys)

They appointed a council, because they were sick of doing "admin stuff", its really something when the guys in charge start posting things along the lines of "we're tired of being admins to you guys, fight it amongst yourselves" because they can't be bothered. They rarely do their Admin duties, yet complain when the server has 2 players on during peak times "why aren't you all playing"...

This is without going into the Luna debate, they banned the guy because he was 100% trolling the server, he was trolling, giving abuse via his partner, then one day they made him an Admin and gave him access to the map tools because hes a good friend. Wouldn't be surprised if he were back there, he had since been banned AGAIN after the community rose against his bullying antics...

If your in a clan, avoid this server like the plague, they will systematically ban you and your group once you become the primary clan on the server. They'll claim your too aggressive or ban the whole group, they won't give you a chance to reply either. Instead resorting to insta-bans on EVERYTHING, from TS, to Forums and the server...

The good points are the people on the server. Zee, Opticz, the whole CQF movement (maffo, rains, box), are all great guys, and the saving grace. Just a shame about the guys "in charge"

But the bad far outweighs this

/endrant

Hi nox, you know you where a weight on their patience, asking and asking for more stuff. It was the last drop that you where asking for your stuff back, i dont know how you did it but it was not the only thing. The forums are full of it, and then i dont know what you send to them directly.

The council is to get more power in players hand and you know that, and let the admins deal with the technical stuff, banning people etc.

Did you know cqf has been the primary clan in the server for a fair time now and guess what? We have not been banned.

You have just pushed your luck nox, you are a nice guy and i didnt like that you where banned because we played a lot, but dont you talk smack about the admins that already had to take some hard decisions.

Edited by ImaffoI

I "asked" for lots.

thats just it, i asked, they said no, i moved on. I hadn't caused any trouble for a long ass time. I was asking for stuff the community wanted, like more vehicles, restarts, clans, I wasn't even particularly aggresive in sidechat regarding the hacker, my exact words directly after the hacker situation were;

"ok cool Drake, it would be great if we could get some gear returned later on, no rush"

then 5 hours later, i asked if he had decided if we could get anything. And he absolutely blew a fuse, no warning (even though it wasn't really warranted) or nothing. Infact i was having a convo with another lad in sidechat and barely said a word on the matter towards Drake. He claimed i was demanding things, when i really wasn't. Other people got stuff returned after things like this, all i wanted was a vehicle location or something, because he restarted the server immediately after and my body got deleted by this...

1 day ban would have been fair enough, how much crap were Cal and Luna allowed to get away with? Luna was made ADMIN for crying out loud, all for "safety", well this "safety" got us attacked by hackers.

I know your sticking up for them to cover your own back, and fair enough dude, hopefully we'll run into each other on another server after standalone...

Anyway thats my lot on the matter, if you like lazy ADMINS who ban loyal players when its that time of the month for nothing, over the top of the "council"s heads (as stated, they had no problems with me), go ahead, there are, however, MANY better ran servers out there. Not what it says on the tin at all. I gave the server almost 4 months of my time, helping out with GFX, actively posting, always being on the server (one of top 3 players in terms of time spent) and get rewarded by this, without even so much of a message from Drake/Burro...

(nothing against Crosire, mind, best ADMIN on the server, even though he doesnt get much free time)

Edited by Noxiousd

Nox, you moaned SO much that towards the end of your time on the forum, I'd log on and see you moaning about this or that and immediately logged off again.

You are a nice guy, but you just ignored the signs of two stressed admins and continued to go on and on about yourself.

We had just spent two days clearing up mess left by two cheaters and all you could do was whinge about you not having access or your gear getting lost from glitches or whatever. If you had just had some patience you'd probably still be on the server mate.

I have no problem with you, but you seem determined to let your negative attitude get the better of you. If you're not complaining about something, you're arguing with others, even if you see it as "banter", the people you bickered with didn't.

You were there from the start, and it's a shame that it came to this, but you cannot actually believe that you didn't see it coming, especially as I've had to have words with you in the past over arguing and complaining. It came down to a vote mate, sorry but you lucked out this time.

Maybe when the stand alone comes about, we can revisit this, but right now I think it'll stand.

Trlololol, Luna has nothing todo with the hacking. All he ever used was DayZNav. I think we all know who TPed every car on the map to a midden island...