Sign in to follow this  
ripsaw

PDR Server |Friendly Chernarus Private Hive, Custom Vehicles, Whitelisted, Hacker Free.

Burro, my arguing had been at a minimum for a while with other members, all down to your orders actually, infact Cal/Luna debacle aside, i was actually getting on extremely well with pretty much everyone on the server, got used to logging on for cool chats with Zee/Opticz in a morning then having cool adventures with a ton of players (could list a ton) on a night time, had some awesome recent stories on the server too. So i think using the "you argue with everyone" defence is referring to a bit of past behaviour more than anything else...

As for "negative" posts, i would say positive/constructive far outweighed these, and if there was such a large problem there then why wasnt i told beforehand that a LIFETIME ban was potentially hanging over my head? Hell, if it were such a problem, i would kindly have stopped posting on the forums altogether and kept any activity purely to server/TS...

Look at the logs, whilst i was a bit relentless in asking for some gear possibly returning, i was never abusive, and had infact moved on from the matter when Drake acted as he did, hell i waited 5 hours for it to clear up. A simple warning or even a day or two ban would have sufficed, i too, was pissed about the hacker after all...

Kudos for finally acknowledging my existence though, took almost 2 weeks but at least i got response from somebody, even if its one i question, thanks anyway, guess im just really pissed about being treated like a common hacker in my punishment.

Edited by Noxiousd

Trlololol, Luna has nothing todo with the hacking. All he ever used was DayZNav. I think we all know who TPed every car on the map to a midden island...

please enlighten us as to who you think it was.

Why the fuck do you even want to go back to the server? The admins are all shit.

I don't, i could care less, truth be told i've been too busy on other games to even go on Dayz, however instead of resorting to cryptic trolling like yourself i felt it best to tell my side of things...

Air is cleared now.

PDR can rot in hell for all me and Luna care.

Lmfao.. You care so much you spend every waking chance trying to get back into the server you sad twats.

Am... Just cos Drake/Burro still don't know how to ban me on the forums. I've never joined the game/TS since the ban.

Tbh, Idk if the server has closed down or just blocked everyones IP's that's not a member. But oh well.

One last thing to say

It's been down for a few days now.

Micro-drama aside, anyone know why?

I don't know why, but I want it back up, not played since Thursday :(

Yeah I miss PDR server to. I think the server owner trusted the wrong people (Guys like Opticz and his bunch of loser friends who replied with a smiley above), since I think it is an inside job.

Hope they start from scratch and get it running again.

• Like 1

Yeah I miss PDR server to. I think the server owner trusted the wrong people (Guys like Opticz and his bunch of loser friends who replied with a smiley above), since I think it is an inside job.

Hope they start from scratch and get it running again.

Kinda weird seeing that username

Edited by Noxiousd

You guys could come over to our hive system (rinaun.com), and not deal with (a few) terrible admins. Heck, you could join ANY other HIVE and not get this level of drama or annoyance. This is what happens when the owner doesn't administrate and run the gaming server on a day-to-day basis. If he is, then he isn't keeping his promise if he received donations. I feel terrible every minute my server is down because users paid for it. ARMA isn't easy to administrate either, so I don't blame him for tasking it to others. I found out long ago that having others administrate (some actively playing "to win") just didn't meet my standards of administrator.

Edited by Dmantro
  • Like 2

You guys could come over to our hive system (rinaun.com), and not deal with (a few) terrible admins. Heck, you could join ANY other HIVE and not get this level of drama or annoyance. This is what happens when the owner doesn't administrate and run the gaming server on a day-to-day basis. If he is, then he isn't keeping his promise if he received donations. I feel terrible every minute my server is down because users paid for it. ARMA isn't easy to administrate either, so I don't blame him for tasking it to others. I found out long ago that having others administrate (some actively playing "to win") just didn't meet my standards of administrator.

If you haven't played on PDR, you don't know what they are worth. You haven't heard what the people think about them that currently are playing on the server.

I've seen that they can manage it, some dents here and there but life is also full of it.

Haters and banned people usually have to let off some steam when they've been picked out from the kindergarden. Some are apparently more extreme than others.

If you haven't played on PDR, you don't know what they are worth. You haven't heard what the people think about them that currently are playing on the server.

Your argument would be valid if the site was up. Clearly whoever running that server has no clue what they are doing. But hey, if you want to wait a few days/weeks for them to get their equipment back online so 16 year olds can ban you, fine by me. It's a bit discouraging that you would say that they have "little" bumps when their site is down for longer than two full days. That is hardly a bump, that's forgetting you own a server. Even if they offered you free pillow-mints on log-in and out, if the server is down for almost a whole week I'd say it is pretty pointless having a server in the first place.

Edited by Dmantro

Your argument would be valid if the site was up. Clearly whoever running that server has no clue what they are doing. But hey, if you want to wait a few days/weeks for them to get their equipment back online so 16 year olds can ban you, fine by me. It's a bit discouraging that you would say that they have "little" bumps when their site is down for longer than two full days. That is hardly a bump, that's forgetting you own a server. Even if they offered you free pillow-mints on log-in and out, if the server is down for almost a whole week I'd say it is pretty pointless having a server in the first place.

Yeah i kinda agree, Burro even replied to this while it was down, not giving a reason, ill try your server out mate :)

• Like 1

I've seen that they can manage it, some dents here and there but life is also full of it.

Haters and banned people usually have to let off some steam when they've been picked out from the kindergarden. Some are apparently more extreme than others.

The admins are just shit, you've seen first hand, hell look at Luna almost making you leave the server because of the admins giving him power...

Burro and Drake moan and moan about people coming to them for things regarding the server, well its your fucking job guys, don't like it, don't be admins, we don't need lectures about how busy your lives are and how your only volunteers. Your the only guys that can make the changes, so people will come to you. Such drama queens with it (my banning being prime example).

Don't have a suggestions section on your forum, if your just going to veto any suggestions the community wants because your too fucking lazy.

Not surprised the server has gone down though, seeing how they've treated loyal players, i am surprised it took this long to happen.

I'm sure people will miss playing on a server with 2 people online where there hasn't been a restart for 3 days because the admins couldn't be bothered, where all the best vehicles are hidden in camps miles away from any actual active players, and where combat logging is allowed so freely.

It's good to see you guys are trying to make it sound like you hate this server and want nothing to do with it, yet keep spamming the topic.

Warning other folk off Zee, its nothing against you and the other guys, just the admins