dubtsepdayz

looking to start clan

hi, i love playing dayz but i am getting bored of flying solo, i am looking to start a clan that i can have fun with and find cool stuff.

Rules:no friendly fire or you will be shot,only kill other players if they are shooting fellow survivors,dont mess about( run straight at bandit group and get us all killed. :P , and finely help other clan members.

each player with have certain roles depending on what weapons they have and their equipment, like if you have blood bags and bandages you could be the medic ect. if intrested please and me on skype at rashby2012, good luck and i hope to see you out there

:D

Hey man i also am sick of flying solo, i have met and heped out other survivors who were kind enough not to gun me down, i have gave them equipment and set them on their way or just chilled together and found other survivors. i would love to join your clan or help you out just message me if you want to contact me again.

Id love to join you, but sadly i havent even managed to loot a single thing yet, in need of alot of help to get me going.

we are aiming to be a well eqquipped group so it doesnt matter because we will head to army barracks bw who ever is playing wih the forum please stop

Edited by dubtsepdayz

why is everything yellow? and messages i sent are now a different language

Edited by dubtsepdayz