Sign in to follow this  
Hoskins123

Victory

Used my normal tactic of logging out on top of cherno sniper tower behind the ladder with minimal gear and logging in on a high pop server. As I spawn in I hear the lovely sound of buzzing flies around multiple bodies. Jackpot! I run around to the front and find a 3 sniper team doing the usual jackass stuff. I have an akm with 1 clip and I lay in to them all without taking a shot. With what they had and the dead bodies already there I could have claimed 2 coyote packs, 3 as50's, 2 l85 thermals, 1 m4a1 cco sd, 1 dmr, 1 m9sd, 4 sets of NVG, rangefinder, gps, and plenty of ammo for it all. Being a solo player it breaks my heart to bury all that stuff in the ground, but it had to be done.

So you didn't take any? I personally would've taken the best stuff, hid the rest, went to a hill, and logged onto another high-pop server to snipe more on that tower

Also, inb4 "UR SERVER HOPPING GHEY FAG CAERBURR NOOB"

Edited by Angryofficer

I meant to say I buried the stuff I could not carry lmao. I definitely geared up with an as50 l85 m9sd and a pack full of ammo

I could have claimed 2 coyote packs, 3 as50's, 2 l85 thermals, 1 m4a1 cco sd, 1 dmr, 1 m9sd, 4 sets of NVG, rangefinder, gps, and plenty of ammo for it all. Being a solo player it breaks my heart to bury all that stuff in the ground, but it had to be done.

Seems legit.