DevilDog (DayZ)

Devil Dog's Armory

Here is a list of what I have to trade and what I want. I will mark them red as I get them or trade them. I am listing both of my camps just to help me stay organized and so you can see when they are updated. Thanks.

For Trade:

Inland Camp: Updated 10/2

FN FAL x2

M16A2

M240

M107

SAW

M4A1 CCO

M4A1 CCO SD x2

M16A4 Acog

M9SD

Coastal Camp:

M4A1 CCO SD

SAW

NVGs

GPS

Rangefinder

What I want:

Weapons-

M4A1 HOLO /M203

M16A4 ACOG

FN FAL AN/PVS 4

Mk 48 Mod 0

SVD Camo (At least 1 mag)

More Bizon ammo

DMR ***

Gear-

A freaking etool/spade/shovel

NVGs ***

Sand Bags ***

***Means I am always in the market, even if I have some in my camp.

Trading is a dangerous game, sometimes you get killed with your merchandise on you, so bear with me if I die during transport.

US East Coast Time Zone (GMT -5). Best time to trade is 10-12 PM.

Edited by DevilDog

I've got an entrenching tool and 2 Bizon mags and really want some NVG's. If you want I can throw in a set of camo clothing and a can of MtDew.

I have M4a1 holo/203 and two he shells... Take a m4aq cco sd and ghille?

US based

Some good trades offered so far. I am considering all of them. Will let you all know for sure. Just making sure I don't promise the same weapon to multiple people.

I have a FN FAL AN/PVS 4 to trade but really want a PDW. Don't see that on the list? Any chance you have one?

Devil dog. i have a as50 for trade with 5 mags. 4 mags of as50 and one of m107. I want a Guille and a DMR for it. can you?

Devil dog. i have a as50 for trade with 5 mags. 4 mags of as50 and one of m107. I want a Guille and a DMR for it. can you?

Sorry. I have one already. Plus I was just killed today and DMR was taken. Now in the market for one.

I have a FN FAL AN/PVS 4 to trade but really want a PDW. Don't see that on the list? Any chance you have one?

I find them a few times. Might have one around. Will let you know.

i could trade you my m16a4 acog for something

I would like it. What are you looking for? MP5SD?

Devil, ill buy a DMR and Ghillie for a M4A1 CCO, 3 mags for it, AKM with some mags, any supplies needed and i have a M9 pistol. Also buying DMR mags

Devil, ill buy a DMR and Ghillie for a M4A1 CCO, 3 mags for it, AKM with some mags, any supplies needed and i have a M9 pistol. Also buying DMR mags

No thanks. I am trying to trade my M4 CCO.

M4A1 Holo/203 w/ 2 HE rounds (no mags) for M4A1 CCO SD (no mags) and nvg ? Found a ghillie....

US based.. 8pm to 10pm CST during the week

ive got a mk48 with a mag if your willin to part with a silenced m4

If you can meet me tonight I will do this. Will be on at about 9ish gmt -5 (East coast US time).

M4A1 Holo/203 w/ 2 HE rounds (no mags) for M4A1 CCO SD (no mags) and nvg ? Found a ghillie....

US based.. 8pm to 10pm CST during the week

Will do the M4A1 Holo straight up for the M4A1 CCO SD if you want.

I'll trade an FN FAL AN/PVS-4 + 4 mags for an M107 + 2 mags.

Deal. When can you meet? I will be meeting someone around 8pm tonight (east coast US time) in Stary.

Will do the M4A1 Holo straight up for the M4A1 CCO SD if you want.

I found a ccd sd today... Been only playin a little over a week..... I think i like holo more....

Deal. When can you meet? I will be meeting someone around 8pm tonight (east coast US time) in Stary.

PM'ed

Are you selling or buying NVG's? I can offer an entrenching tool and a DMR + 2 mags for a pair of NVG's. Let me know if you're interested.

ps: I'm not on the traders list but I have the hero skin because i'm not in killing other players.