Sign in to follow this  
Killaspree

Banned on my own private hive! lol

Hoping i can get some answers here. Let me tell the story.

Never once was i ever banned. About 2 dayz ago i was flying the Heli in cherno, doing close course training by the buildings :) my comp froze, and the next thing i know, head first into the factory bridge. No biggy, i logged off and came back in. The other admin got another chopper going ( 70+ ) vehicle settings, and he picked me up. Flew me to NWAF and dropped me off. I logged out for a few. When i logged in i was back at the coast. with starter gear again. This has happened every time i've logged out since the crash.

Now, i logged in yesterday and was ANTI Hax kicked for a remote script. Awsome!!! i go into the log files and delete it, save it, restart the server, and am in playing. PLayed for an hour, logged off, logged in, now am back at the coast with starter gear.....again. I do my thing and log for the day. I login today and again i get an anti HAX admin ban for remote script...... Whats going on?

I had another member in our server the other day, we fixed a HELI for him, he took off, crashed it, and he is dealing with the Admin Anti Hax remote script also.

Hoping i can get some answers here. Let me tell the story.

Never once was i ever banned. About 2 dayz ago i was flying the Heli in cherno, doing close course training by the buildings :) my comp froze, and the next thing i know, head first into the factory bridge. No biggy, i logged off and came back in. The other admin got another chopper going ( 70+ ) vehicle settings, and he picked me up. Flew me to NWAF and dropped me off. I logged out for a few. When i logged in i was back at the coast. with starter gear again. This has happened every time i've logged out since the crash.

Now, i logged in yesterday and was ANTI Hax kicked for a remote script. Awsome!!! i go into the log files and delete it, save it, restart the server, and am in playing. PLayed for an hour, logged off, logged in, now am back at the coast with starter gear.....again. I do my thing and log for the day. I login today and again i get an anti HAX admin ban for remote script...... Whats going on?

I had another member in our server the other day, we fixed a HELI for him, he took off, crashed it, and he is dealing with the Admin Anti Hax remote script also.

you know you played dayz alot when you change "s" for a "z"... lol

Currently my hive server is running Anti Hax and so far had no issues. It could be likely that your server is experiancing lagspikes tricking the system to ban you for hake.exe.

you know you played dayz alot when you change "s" for a "z"... lol

AHAHAHAHA, good catch.

Currently my hive server is running Anti Hax and so far had no issues. It could be likely that your server is experiancing lagspikes tricking the system to ban you for hake.exe.

noone has ever complained about lagspikes. Nor have i ever experienced it. Whats my options to fix this? re-install everything? Or is my GUID stuck on the server and that option wouldnt matter

Update.....

Another member ( this is the 3rd ) that crashed a heli just got kicked for admin anti hax ban. should i just put a ticket in to the server reps, or is it a anti hax problem

Might be your anti-hax is currently configured to kick/ban for spawning air destruction or secondary explosions. I would check Antihax/BECs config files.

maybe its the bec's file like your saying. I had uninstalled anti hax on the server, removed the ban files with the logs, and restarted. 2 of us still got banned

Edited by Killaspree

make that 3 of us now getting banned lol, another member did exactly what i was doing and hit a building in cherno and blew up, now he is anti hax banned

Edited by Killaspree

You probably get banend for the heli crash explosion. In standard config, AntiHax bans for that effect, but it can be totally legit by crashing a heli. AntiHax will see that the effect was spawned in the remoteexec.log and will ban the player for it. Such a ban looks like this:

DayZ Anti-Hax (Remote Code Execution)

To fix this, open the "remoteexec.txt" AntiHax uses. Find the entry !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" and remove it from the "5" section (marked red below). The "5" part means the event will be logged and banned for. 1 means only logging and should be kept (green part). Then you guys should be fine. It should look like this:

1 "" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

5 "draw"

5 "hint"

5 "create"

5 "add"

5 "remove"

5 "delete"

5 "set"

5 "play"

5 "clear"

5 "disable" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

5 "copy"

5 "switch"

5 "text"

5 "init"

5 "hide"

5 "group"

5 "icon"

5 "marker"

5 "server"

5 "compile"

5 "loadFile"

5 "say"

5 "call"

5 "move" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

5 "chat"

5 "fade"

5 "action"

5 "exec"

5 "mission"

5 "kb"

5 "side"

5 "show"

5 "task"

5 "allow" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

5 "enable" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';"

5 "spawn" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction" !"spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2" !"spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

5 "for"

1 "this" !"this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !"_v setVehicleInit format [\"[this, %1, %2,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn\",_int, _t];" !"_v setVehicleInit \"[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction\";"

1 "format"

//5 "dayz_serverObjectMonitor set [count dayz_serverObjectMonitor, _object];"

1 "BIS_Effects" //kicking not needed anymore, monitoring only

5 "BIS_" !"BIS_Effects"

5 "box"

5 "Mine"

5 "ARTY_"

5 "SADARM_"

5 "LASER_"

5 "WP_"

5 "_MLRS"

5 "_81"

5 "_82"

5 "-105"

5 "_120"

5 "_122"

5 "_227"

1 "Bo_"

5 "_AA"

5 "_AT"

5 "_80"

5 "_57"

5 "_85"

5 "_100"

5 "_125"

5 "_30"

5 "_ied"

5 "_CRV7"

5 "_MEEWS"

5 "_SMAW"

5 "_GRAD"

5 "beeeh"

//all below detected already by above

//5 "removeAllWeapons"

//5 "removeAllItems"

//5 "hideObject"

//5 "deleteCollection"

//5 "getPlayerUID"

//5 "setPos"

//5 "setDir"

//5 "setVector"

//5 "deleteVehicle"

//5 "createMine"

//5 "setDamage"

//5 "setDammage"

//5 "setHit"

//5 "GroupIcon"

//5 "setMarker"

//5 "addWaypoint"

//5 "createMarker"

//5 "clearMagazine"

//5 "clearWeapon"

//5 "addAmmo"

//5 "ejectPlayer"

//5 "setUnconscious"

//5 "disableUserInput"

//5 "copyFromClipboard"

//5 "copyToClipboard"

//5 "serverCommand"

//5 "playMusic"

//5 "playSound"

//5 "createSoundSource"

//5 "moveIn"

//5 "vehicleinit"

//5 "processinit"

//5 "addMPEventHandler"

//5 "addAction"

//5 "addEventHandler"

//5 "playMove"

//5 "playAction"

//5 "switchMove"

//5 "titleText"

//5 "cutText"

//5 "createLocation"

You should also delete the remoteexec.log after you changed this so a new oen get's written. Else AntiHax might still ban for old log entries of this event.

Edited by System98