Sign in to follow this  
DartzXX

Veteran looking for partner

Hello Guys,

I'm 20 years old (US) and I've been playing DayZ on and off for 2-3 months now and I'm trying to get back into it. I didn't have a steady partner the last time I played which led to me quitting DayZ for awhile. Now I'm not looking for someone who's gonna constantly harp at me to play, since I am pretty busy balancing school and work. I am looking for a casual player who'd like to team up with a common goal in mind. Survive, Arm and Explore. I usually play on the weekends and sometimes Tuesday and Thursday nights on weeks I don't have work. If you have the same availability and goals, your welcome to join. I'd like to get a group of 2 or 3 people to play with a microphone. If your interested leave your skype & steam down below or in a PM if you prefer to stay private and a little something about yourself.

Edited by DartzXX

Well my dogs my shaking his head and scratching his ears a lot recently, should I bring him into you or is this a common occurrence?

Funny, that better?

Meh, I got a giggled out of it. You got a smirk on your face, you know it.

I'm a tuesday night guy other than that usually on around 2245 hours western us timezone play with a solid group we have a ts and a few servers