Sign in to follow this  
Kajin

Looking For Group!

I have two guys I regularly play Day Z with, but one of them is getting bored with the game and the other has a crap schedule and doesn't get to play as often as he might like. Because of that, I'm looking for a few others to hook up with and play. If at all possible, I'd like the group to meet up with ONLY starter or otherwise low-tier equipment. That way we'll be forced to work together as a team to procure more resources and survive.

Anyone interested?

I'm gonna let this hang around for a full day to see how many people want to sign up. It'd certainly be an experience to get a group of ten or more random strangers together and see if they can cooperate long enough to form a cohesive group and thrive. I doubt we'll get anywhere near that number of players, but still XD

Tomorrow I'll pull together a list of all the people who think they can get together and we'll select a server and a rendezvous point once we've gotten the finer details sorted out.

*Shameless Bump*

Anyone else? Any other takers? A nice, large group would be nice. So far I only have three potential members.

Edited by Kajin

Alright, I've sent PM's to all parties that have expressed interest, if there's anyone else who wants to hop on in with us it isn't yet too late.

I'm hoping to get this started sometime tomorrow. Hope to hear back from you all soon.

I have a large by large i mean 20+ group if you would like to come play with us we have a ts with seperate channels and all the guys or good to go

I'm gonna be busy the next couple days with friends, so I might not be playing regular Day Z all the much for a little while.

*quickly hides hunting knife behind back*

But anyway, anyone who wants to get together at some point send me a pm with the screen name you use in game and your steam ID so we can communicate more easily in game.