Sign in to follow this  
poxyz

DayZ Infection - White List Server - 70+ Vehicle Spawns - Private Hive (Community) - EVENTS - Forums - Teamspeak!

Awesome guys! glad to know you are all having fun!

Need lots more sign ups for the chopper event!!! Sign up and get whitelisted!!!

Custom Skins ALLOWED. Check Site for Download! (Thanks to Doctor Dentist for the skins)

uPK2H.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Edited by Poxyz
  • Like 1

This is the best server ever! The admins are very friendly but fair, lots of vehicles but not enough to where everyone is driving around ramming into each other. Great clans that have fair, but fun warfare and they even work together! The events are the best and the donation rewards are fair. If you're looking for a new private server with a friendly community this is the place for you. Getting whitelisted is always fast and reliable. I highly recommend this server.

I really cannot say enough good things about this server! Admins are active and awesome, server runs smooth as butter, great mix of friendlies and bandits, etc. If you are looking for a good place to play look no further!

This is a great server!! active admin. zero tolerence for hacks.. Clan friendly.. and loads of fun!! PvP is here if your looking for it you wont be disapointed!! The squad and I agree clean'est play we have had for month's Thanks Poxyz!! keep up the good work!!

Edited by TheH

Choppers???

Edited by TheH

This is a great server!! active admin. zero tolerence for hacks.. Clan friendly.. and loads of fun!! PvP is here if your looking for it you wont be disapointed!! The squad and I agree clean'est play we have had for month's Thanks Poxyz!! keep up the good work!!

I was so wrong about this server!! I will give you the run down on our squad's experence!! Day 1: we join the server we find a uaz! That leads to us finding a chopper!! as we fly around we find two custom camps so we drop in to investigate.. I sneak to the camp and spot some one in there Shots fired hes down!! then L85 shots I get eyes on him hes down!! two of my squad members go down in the fight!! so we move on to the next camp we saw!! we spot three guys running out in the open.. one guy is screaming on direct chat this is a raid.. me and my guy move in for a closer look..yep there is three and we take them out!! now this is were all out hackusations start!! we are being called hacks and every name in the book!! a admin who I wont mention the name!! but yah a admin telaports to where we are and asks how did you find this place as if it was invisable!! lol.. i tell him we found this and another camp from above with the chopper.. after our talk with the admin we find two more choppers..

we hide them and use one. after we damaged the one, we took to the ground.. with in 5min the admin tells every one on the server where to find the choppers.. no big deal we set camp park the cars and log off.. Day 2: cars gone camp raided we set another camp. our point man does a 1 man army and take out 9 players.. Day 3: again camp raided cars gone.. we find out that there are new admins and some of them are people our squad has killed.. every camp we set up was raided with in minute's of setting them up!! Day 4: we find that all choppers have been removed from the server..and that the large group we have been fighting with does not want any P.v.P they want P.v.E.. and we are ruining that for them.. To sum this up.. The admins on this server are abusive to all P.v.P players.. Admins will use there admin tools to find your camps,cars and any thing els you might have stashed..and players will try getting you ban with hackusations. We were stabed in the back by every admin on this server. Admins play favorite's to certen people.. certen people can even buy information to help them stay on top.. what a joke.. This is by far is the worst DayZ privet hive i have seen and ran by sketchy admins to boot. When its the admins hacking its just gone to far..

I was so wrong about this server!! I will give you the run down on our squad's experence!! Day 1: we join the server we find a uaz! That leads to us finding a chopper!! as we fly around we find two custom camps so we drop in to investigate.. I sneak to the camp and spot some one in there Shots fired hes down!! then L85 shots I get eyes on him hes down!! two of my squad members go down in the fight!! so we move on to the next camp we saw!! we spot three guys running out in the open.. one guy is screaming on direct chat this is a raid.. me and my guy move in for a closer look..yep there is three and we take them out!! now this is were all out hackusations start!! we are being called hacks and every name in the book!! a admin who I wont mention the name!! but yah a admin telaports to where we are and asks how did you find this place as if it was invisable!! lol.. i tell him we found this and another camp from above with the chopper.. after our talk with the admin we find two more choppers..

we hide them and use one. after we damaged the one, we took to the ground.. with in 5min the admin tells every one on the server where to find the choppers.. no big deal we set camp park the cars and log off.. Day 2: cars gone camp raided we set another camp. our point man does a 1 man army and take out 9 players.. Day 3: again camp raided cars gone.. we find out that there are new admins and some of them are people our squad has killed.. every camp we set up was raided with in minute's of setting them up!! Day 4: we find that all choppers have been removed from the server..and that the large group we have been fighting with does not want any P.v.P they want P.v.E.. and we are ruining that for them.. To sum this up.. The admins on this server are abusive to all P.v.P players.. Admins will use there admin tools to find your camps,cars and any thing els you might have stashed..and players will try getting you ban with hackusations. We were stabed in the back by every admin on this server. Admins play favorite's to certen people.. certen people can even buy information to help them stay on top.. what a joke.. This is by far is the worst DayZ privet hive i have seen and ran by sketchy admins to boot. When its the admins hacking its just gone to far..

As one of those newly minted admins you're talking about I thought I'd refute your "facts"

1: Your time table is off, you and your group have been on the server for at least two weeks if not closer to three now (you started a few days before we got rid of a maphacker)

2: The reason you were called hackers was because the admin didnt mention he respawned all 4 choppers that had been blown up, everyone has since said you just had stupidly good luck in that regard.

3: Poxy (the only admin at the time your choppers were found and destroyed) did not tell anyone where you hid your choppers. They were found by a group effort that took about 5 hours (by the 12 or so players you pissed off the first day of raiding) and were only found because you hid them in pretty dam close proximity (2-5 klicks) to the camps you had just raided. (I'm personaly not sure where the first two choppers were as I was part of the group doing a grid by grid search from the nw to the sw)

4: The 2nd camp you set up, the one east of novy, was found when someone on foot was trying to make thier way back up north and found the camp directly west of yours and gave us (before I was a admin) the wrong cords.

5: Your third camp was found by someone checking the SUV spawn just north of where you had placed your camp. You apparently didnt even try hiding the bright blue hippy van in anything deeper then 10 feet in the woods with no cover.

6: The Choppers were removed after a week+ long poll in which you participated in where a majority of the server voted for two choppers or less.

7: You say that the admins are using their tools to find you and destroy your camps.as one of the current 3 admin with access to the admin tools, I've had to sit and watch without breathing a word about anything to my former group and basically been stuck as a tag along because any suggestion I make to go anywhere or do anything or it would be construed as admin abuse.

You made your orginal post on day 4 of playing on our server, stop lying to people because your information is false.

You clearly are upset that you died and I didnt have time to replace gear from it. Good luck trying to find another server that gives you the respect I give my players.

what happened to the website?

And how do i get into the RP server :/

Edited by SaikoR

unpassworded server needed their website to get white-listed. it might work to msg proxyz here with your in game name and why you want to join etc.

but everyone seems to be on the RP server now...