Sign in to follow this  
poxyz

DayZ Infection - White List Server - 70+ Vehicle Spawns - Private Hive (Community) - EVENTS - Forums - Teamspeak!

CxGny.jpg

uPK2H.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

DayZ Infection Private Hive - New and Upgraded!

Server Specs

• AMD Opteron™ 3280, 8 Cores, 8x 2.4 GHz
  • 16 GB DDR3-RAM
  • 2x 2,000 GB SATA II-HDD, 7.2k

Server Is running on IP 199.217.119.201:2302 - No Password Just WhiteLister

Running Currently 60 Slot - Can increase if needed.

b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

About EVENTS

This Server will be running various events throughout weekends and mid week, allowing everyone to gear up for events. While you are on the server you are not required to join these events. They will in no way effect you or your game play.

Events will include : Protect the President. Admin Tower. The Chenaraus Race. Death Match Chopper. 800 Rounds till this is over. Max Zombies. And many more.

Connecting

For those of you who wish to participate in this server

Please connect to the game via IP on dayZ commander or search for DAYZINFECTION.com.

Choose the one with no password.

Once you connect it will give you instructions on how to sign up.

We will be having active signup all night long so dont feel there will be a long wait!

We will be having a short beta allowing people to ask for changes on the server and let us implement them so everyone will have a say on how they want there server to be.

We Have a community TeamSpeak that every member is allowed to use to communitcate with there team.

Quick link to website : Click here

http://dayzinfection.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW INFO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPCOMING EVENT

DayZinfection.com Exclusive Event - Chernarus Choppers Everywhere!

MORE INFO on the Event Forum

Join us on our new Event Server on Sunday for an exclusive event where teams of 3 will take flight in a chopper in hopes of being the first to successfully land on a hidden Helipad somewhere in Chernarus! But beware, because others will be targeting you in the air in order to bring you down and be the first to find the pad!

BETA TESTING

Beta testing ends Friday, at which point we will be fully up and running. To celebrate, we will be holding our first event this weekend! Read more in the UPCOMING EVENT section below.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Poxyz

It looks nice but there should be nightime..........

What do you meen by Nightmare?

day 24/7 ? i wont play then

We will be having a short beta allowing people to ask for changes on the server and let us implement them so everyone will have a say on how they want there server to be.

What do you meen by Nightmare?

I mean that it should have night, it's just amazing to play during the night, it's so scary....

I mean that it should have night, it's just amazing to play during the night, it's so scary....

You can always start a vote on our forums we will be happy to hear for the entire dayzinfection community on how they would like the server to be!

Great server! So far, a lot of excitement, hope it continues.

Lots of people are on the server now and having tons of fun.

• Like 1

yeah, its my new home for sure! Nice server. no hacker so far!

2 of my friends are with me now! You better watch out :P

tnx guys!

Somebody logged back in right behind me ;_;.

But a great server so far. Found three vehicles all needing some repair. Fun times!

a guys got in our car in NW air field, he didnt talk. I had no other choice, didnt know if he was friendly...i shot him :(

There are currently 4 heli's on the server.

We may be decreasing that amount depending on what the server would like. I know there is a black suv as well ;)

just shot a guy for his dmr... shame on me

You have my beans sir, a kill for a reason!

New info Up. This saturday we are leaving beta and kickstarting with an awesome event with prize! Thats right! Join today and signup for the awesome event!

Event Tomorrow - Prize is the fabulous police car! Come be apart of something GREAT!

fixes in place

CHANGELOG

• No endless food items
  • No endless drink items
  • No endless build items
  • No endless med item
  • No endless tent pitch
  • No endless ammo on skin change
  • Debug Monitor (with correct stats)
  • Smoke for heli crashes
  • Proper vehicle damage
  • Prevent body duplication on exit
  • No fuel reset on save
  • No backpack reset or duplicated on skin change
  • Broken legs fixed, when change the skin
  • Time sync between game server and the host server
  • No duplicate items using zombies/animals
  • Infinite eating and drinking in vehicle
  • Corrected dayz_objectUID and dayz_objectUID2
  • UIControl annoying error message
  • Correct save/deletion for tents.

Over 160 Members and COUNTING our Hive is growing each day. We recently picked out some bad seeds for duping and cleared all traces!

- Come check out how DAYZ was ment to be played.

- Come see our new event Chernarus Choppers Everywhere!

Join us on our new Event Server on Sunday for an exclusive event where teams of 2-3 will take flight in a chopper in hopes of being the first to successfully land on a hidden Helipad somewhere in Chernarus! But beware, because others will be targeting you in the air in order to bring you down and be the first to find the pad!

I tried out A LOT of private hives before this one and it is by far my favorite. I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now and I haven't had a single problem with any hackers. The admins seem to be around any time I need any assistance and address my issues within minutes. There are a large number of friendly players and a couple groups of bandits. I have had a lot of fun experiences in this server and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a server to settle down on.