ayerpksalot@aol.com

Dayz Fallujah Problem

Everytime i join a fallujah server i get into the lobby and everything is fine. After it starts loading i either get stuck on receiving data or the loading screen. I have re-installed the fallujah map, but to no avail. I literally re-installed every single thing related to dayz but i get stuck on loading or receiving data every time Any suggestions?

same...

i was killed by a hacker earlier on a fallujah server, tried to respawn, asked me to select a gender then the screen just went black. every time since i just get an infinite loading screen, if it even makes it that far. all other dayz versions are functioning properly though.

Edited by WookieInHeat

I have this problem too, seems like alot of us are experiencing this! Been trying to fix pretty much all day, tried everything!!! >:(

Same here, I'm glad I'm not the only one though, I thought it was a problem on my end and I was uninstalling/re-installing everything. I haven't even played the map yet, and my friend even has a vehicle waiting for me. I hope they fix this very soon.