Sign in to follow this  
DiscetoPT

Permanent death?

Hey, I was on balota's airfield and got killed by a hacker appearently, since he shot me through a concrete wall. Now whenever I trie to spawn again my character just appears dead and with the green and white sand clock on the screen that never runs empty :/ I've tried reinstalling dayz and trying with another user but it just doesn't get solved.

Anyone could help?

thats not death, its a glitched knockout timer usually cause by logging our or dying when your in shock. If you wait 10 min it should dwindle down. If its not your going to have to find someone to epi pen you. have them shoot you in the foot and wait for your shock to go away naturally and see if it goes away.only thing I can think of.

Edited by timairborne

thats not death, its a glitched knockout timer usually cause by logging our or dying when your in shock. If you wait 10 min it should dwindle down. If its not your going to have to find someone to epi pen you. have them shoot you in the foot and wait for your shock to go away naturally and see if it goes away.only thing I can think of.

Yup, I waited like 20 minutes and I finally died and went back to the coast. Now every time I get in a differente server my character restarts lol this game is so fvcked up