Sign in to follow this  
Kaffarov37

Spawning in unconscious

Every time I join a server I will spawn in unconscious and I have to wait like 5 minutes to play again. Is their a way to fix this?

Stop logging out with Shock.

If the player logs out with this status, the next time they log in they will spend a long period unconscious. It is marked by a White symbol on the HUD. (Source; DayZwiki.com)

I've heard of the bug but i'm not sure what causes it. Sometimes the respawn timer is like 3 days long :/.

An EPI-PEN might work (when your unconcious), barring that you may want to store your shit, die, and run back.

This always happens to me when I get killed by a player, but if you were to die to a zombie you just spawn in and go.

Had this happening very often under no shock/hunger/thirst/blood loss conditions. Seems to have had no logic whatsoever. Rocket replied to my query, but only said 'maybe your heart stopped' which only jives if that's a random element he's inserted which seems odd an unlikely.. Best I can tell is it's a random glitch. Epi pen works, but that's only handy if you are logging in with someone like I do. Haven't had it happen in the last week or 2 though. Best advise I have for dealing with it is to log out in a safe spot where logging in unconscious for 5 mins isn't a risk. -of course random restarts or losing connection can get in the way of that..

Edited by Cpt_Beefheart