Sign in to follow this  
AU23_Admin

Fallujah not spawning Vehicles [HFB on Vilayer Hive]

I have a server with HFB. They've teamed with Vilayer and are using Vilayer's hive and server files.

It's been two days and my server refuses to spawn vehicles. I made a ticket about it... reply was "may take up to two days" to spawn vehicles, which is bullshit... I've run 3 different servers, with different mods and run a home server... none ever took more than 3-4 hours to spawn vehicles.

I've tried contacting HFB again, to no avail. I just want some bloody vehicles. This is getting annoying as all hell.

Is there anyway for me to fix it or do I have to wait for HFB to see my ticket, contact Vilayer, wait for Vilayer to see that, and make the corrections.

I don't understand why they couldn't just go through with their own Fallujah they had in the works with Pwnz0r. Fucking annoying shit.

Edited by AU23_Admin

same situation here server DayZFallujah - No Vehicle - () - (Recruit|3D:1|CH:1) - hosted by Moitas | HFBServers.com

they told me that they are fixing it, 3 days without any vehicles

Vilayer's internal systems work differently than ours, causing the incompatibility that we're looking in to now. It wasn't intentional.

Hey AU23

My server with HFB had the same problem. It was actually a chenarus server that started with around 20+ vehicles.

I contacted HFB servers skype and the admin on there does answer your question, however the only fix they could provide was to remove all vehicles, tents, and gear from the server and reset the vehicles... We then proceeded to find our own dedicated server so we would not have these problems.

The problem is Vilayer. The solution is not using their hive, or server files.

• Like 1

I got a reply from HFB. I wrote this because I was a little annoyed at the wait time on my ticket (HFB are usually EXTREMELY good at tickets and I don't hold this one against them... still love you HFB).

Their reply was; "We are aware of the vehicle spawning issue. I'm terribly sorry about it, but we're working to fix it ASAP"

The problem is Vilayer. The solution is not using their hive, or server files.

Exactly this. It was extremely disappointing to find that they were in fact using VIlayer's hive and files! Especially in the face of the fact that Pwnz0r over at tunngle supposedly working on a HFB specific Fallujah. Then add on to that, the statement that they will be working with Vilayer in the future with new maps. Very much not what I was looking forward to :(

I like HFB's prvate hive. But I'm really not interested in Chernarus or Lingor anymore. I was about to cancel my server until HFB announced Fallujah. They still very much are excellent server hosts! Don't get me wrong. I just wish they had their own Falljah and hive. Maybe use the same server files but use their own hive.

Edited by AU23_Admin

I got a reply from HFB. I wrote this because I was a little annoyed at the wait time on my ticket (HFB are usually EXTREMELY good at tickets and I don't hold this one against them... still love you HFB).

Their reply was; "We are aware of the vehicle spawning issue. I'm terribly sorry about it, but we're working to fix it ASAP"

Exactly this. It was extremely disappointing to find that they were in fact using VIlayer's hive and files! Especially in the face of the fact that Pwnz0r over at tunngle supposedly working on a HFB specific Fallujah. Then add on to that, the statement that they will be working with Vilayer in the future with new maps. Very much not what I was looking forward to :(

I like HFB's prvate hive. But I'm really not interested in Chernarus or Lingor anymore. I was about to cancel my server until HFB announced Fallujah. They still very much are excellent server hosts! Don't get me wrong. I just wish they had their own Falljah and hive. Maybe use the same server files but use their own hive.

Ive used HFB and currently have a few servers on Vilayer. Both have their strong points and weaknesses.

HFB was great when DayZ was fresh and simple with Official Chernarus. I wanted to get away from that and went with ViLayer in order to have those options. Otherwise, I would of stayed with HFB.

ViLayer, in my opinion, got to big for their britches and now they cant catch up; despite the recent employees being added to the team. Overloaded their staff, their servers, their hive and their server racks.

Instead of focusing on one thing and making it GREAT, and then moving onto the next; they put to much on their docket. Now instead of have a great system with a few great working "plugins" or "modules", they have a mess of things that are not working as they should.

I purchased a dedicated server through ViLayer with being told by Lee it would be 12 hours to setup. It's been a week. So much is going on over there that everything else gets pushed back.

Considering what I heard about them adding 13 more maps here soon, I can only imagine how much further down the Rabbit Hole they are willing to go before they find their way out and get back to basics, back when they were great.

Edited by Brian @ RMG
  • Like 1

It's been a week.

Absolute story of my life when it comes to Vilayer. They are in way over their heads and they don't seem to give a shit about their customers after they get their money.

That's why I like HFB... I hadn't even ordered a server with them yet and made it clear I wasn't really going to order one for a couple of months, but they still answered each and every one of my questions straight away... I ended up cutting that couple months short and signed up ASAP and, with exception to this one ticket, they have ALWAYS replied to my tickets and fixed my problems within a timely manner.

The ONLY reason I was with Vilayer was because they host in Australia. But even their locations were a bloody lie. They lost me on that.

Edited by AU23_Admin

The ONLY reason I was with Vilayer was because they host in Australia. But even their locations were a bloody lie. They lost me on that.

To be honest, I have players in Australia connecting to my Kansas City and Seattle servers under 350 ping, easily, all day. Worst thing that happens is their in-game voice stinks.. but if they get on ts3, they can play just the same as the rest of us locally.

To be honest, I have players in Australia connecting to my Kansas City and Seattle servers under 350 ping, easily, all day. Worst thing that happens is their in-game voice stinks.. but if they get on ts3, they can play just the same as the rest of us locally.

Yeah that's it. My server is in Seattle and I get 234 ping. Perfectly fine. Not an issue at all :)

I cancelled my HFB subscription and because there were no vehicles spawning. We moved over to Vilayer.com. I installed the Falluja map and used the vehicle spawn option that you get in the Vilayer CP. It gives you the option to spawn in 15 up to 80 vehicles. I went ahead and cranked it up to 80.

It worked as advertised. There are vehicles and aircraft everywhere on the map. I've flown several types thus far. Plus, when some aircraft or vehicles blow up a new set spawn in. We lost some Hueys this weekend and three MI8's spawned in.

Drop by our server and check it out >> DayZFallujah - 1.0 (UTC-6) - (Veteren I 3D:ON I CH ON) FMFclandivision.com

oh and the time .bat works aswell unlike HFB which does not.

Edited by v--kybosh--v

I cancelled my HFB subscription and because there were no vehicles spawning. We moved over to Vilayer.com.

While I'm glad you got your Fallujah server running... bit steep cancelling over Fallujah when it's Vilayer's fault that it's not working on HFB in the first place.

Oh well... enjoy your shitty support. :)

Don't pay the middle man get it right the first time HFB couldn't find there ass with both hands Sorry for your luck next time start with Vilayer better servers ..