=+= Clark =+=

Looking For A Few Players For A 3-4 Player Squad

Hello,

I am currently looking for 2-4 players to join me in a squad for private hive servers. I will be fairly loose about the requirements... Im looking for players with several weeks of experience owning and playing the game, for players older than the age of 16, and players who won't fuck everything up. The purpose of this squad will be to have fun, while maintaining a well organized and settled group. Hopefully those who are interested will contact me via Skype or Steam.

Steam : Nimbo566

**Must have some form of voice communication**

Thanks, Clark

kk thank you i have been struggling to find a clan cos of my age. i have good equipment including a winchester and makarov with lots of food

Whats up man Im Chris and my clan and I are starting a private hive that focuses on old school, hard to loot/survive legit server. NO hacking, duping, cloning ect. We will have it password protected and just allow people that meet the criteria to join. This will help with the rampant hacking/duping. We are honest admins that are dedicated to fair play and having people play the game for what it was supposed to be. If your interested send me a pm with some info about you, your play style, favorite weapon/tactics ect. PM me if your interested. Thx