Sturmgeist

searching private hive with modified....

...loot table.

good evening ladies and gentlemen. i am getting tired of playing dayz in its current state. rare weapons are not rare anymore, since they are being duped and hacked in thousand fold. dying means nothing, since 15 minutes after respawn im geared up again. therefore i am searching for a private hive, that keeps control of this, maybe even makes military loot a lot more rare.

the server i am searching for should have veteran to expert settings, although i like 3rd person (pure esthetic reasons). duping should be forbidden. as mentioned, it would be nice, if the loot table was modified in direction of more civil weapons, instead of high powered military loot. sidechat is a nice thing to have some times, but not necessary.

basically, i want old skool dayz ;)

btw: i let the thread topic open to allow other users to search for their specialized servers. server owners can also use this topic to announce their modified server.

I've been looking for a server like that as well. New loot/balanced loot would be great :)

have to say that i dont really like it.

the zombies are still broken as hell, and you add 4 times more of them?

nv goggles are too high tech, but a chinook is not?

Streetlights and lit buildings in a zombie apocalypse? who is running the power plants?

Delete some weapons, but add even more military weapons?

no offence, i have no problem with that, and encourage modding heavily, but i dont think your mod fits the zombie apocalypse theme.

i hope you and your players enjoy, but i kindly reject. but thanks anyway, your efforts are heavily appreciated. :)

Edited by Sturmgeist

have to say that i dont really like it.

the zombies are still broken as hell, and you add 4 times more of them? Im going to reduce the count to 3x

nv goggles are too high tech, but a chinook is not? a chinook doesnt give you a Unrealistic advantage

Streetlights and lit buildings in a zombie apocalypse? who is running the power plants? im going to make the lights flicker and die after a while

Delete some weapons, but add even more military weapons? Balance my friend, also ammo for all military weapons is much rarer

no offence, i have no problem with that, and encourage modding heavily, but i dont think your mod fits the zombie apocalypse theme.

i hope you and your players enjoy, but i kindly reject. but thanks anyway, your efforts are heavily appreciated. :)

fair enough. still, nothing for me. however, good luck with the project!