Juuukka

Stuck in "Setup completed, please wait", cannot play

I have this "bug" or something that prevents me from playing.

I made a video to demonstrate it.

http://youtu.be/lAHnlMKjLIk

As you can see, even if I press respawn it doesn't give me the chance to select my gender or anything. I haven't seen anything like this. Ever.

So please DayZ community and admins and such, halp.

ps. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Finland.

Sorry for the bump, but I have this same exact problem. Anyone have any fixes? It happened to me when some hacker used some sort of script to control me.. the hacker made me kill myself and then this started happening.

Thanks.

I have the same thing, tryed everything. Other version of the game, other servers. Taken my life, ran back to the beach but when I die/respawn its still in the "debug plains"

So please staff, reset my spawn to the beach.. Its been like this for some days now..

ID: 66980742

Name in game: Rikard

Sorry for the bump, but I have this same exact problem. Anyone have any fixes? It happened to me when some hacker used some sort of script to control me.. the hacker made me kill myself and then this started happening.

Thanks.

May I know the name of this hacker cause i might know who it it is cause i have just the same problem someone controlled me then i got stucked just as you dont have a fix though